0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juventus scores its second goal against inte

and it is all over i think

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lets pray Inter scores again so i dont have to kill my self. And Lazio will have a better chance of winning the league..

Forza Lazio

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
5points in 4games for Lazio....it seems to be difficult I think
Juve must lose 1game and 1game tied which Lazio must win all four

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lazia:Not over?
Well we can say that the scudetto is FAR FAR away now
Juventus can lose against Fiorentina,but who more team?
Its not so hard program left for them

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AAARRRGGGG!!! Inter lost! WHy???
But Lazia's right, it's not over until the final whistle!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Well,what can I say...................
I still BELIEVE and it's not over yet!!!!!

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

P.S.Peruzzi,you mother****ingcocksuckingSOLDbastard!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
It has still been a great season if you look at our results. 1) We have established ourselves in europe with huge media coverage, much more so then Inter, Juve and Milan not to mention Roma. 2) We have a young team and this 11 can go 1 more season with very small changes and the same can´t be said for Milan, Inter, Parma and Roma.
3) We still have a cup title to fight for and if we win it then our season on paper will at least have looked like this: 2nd in the leauge, 1 supercup 1 coppa italia 1 quarter final in the champions leauge. Those are not bad results and we have qualified for CL next season which means Lazio can afford to invest for upcoming seasons.

All of this means that our future is secured for some time and we have had no collapses like Inter and Milan this season. I think that people will now talk about the big four in italy instead of the big 3. Now it´s Juve - Lazio - Milan - Inter with Parma close behind and Roma looking dangerous as ever.

It would be great if we could gather enough success so that Cragnotti could build a stadium for Lazio ( even if I like Olimpico alot ) which would cement our status as a contending club. A stadium with a 50 000 man capacity would be the dream - Stadio Cragnotti :) obviously the man has more style then to pull a stunt like that but still :)

Next season we´ll also see a new striking team as this one has shown to be much to inconsistant for Serie A. Salas scored 11 goals and 13 goals in his last 2 seasons with River plate. His first season in Serie A with 15 goals was a great success and he is a great player but I think that he will be sold - with the dream team being Lopez - Vieri. This won´t happen but something will change.

Pancaro and Negro started this season good and then they had a huge slump both of them but the way they have played the last 2½ months :) Really impressive stuff guys.

Almeyda is a ? and I´m not sure Cragnotti can leave do with only one backup. The best thing would probably be to keep Simeone and buy a backup for Almeyda with Simeone being the backup for the backup :).

It´s no secret that I would love to have Jorgensen on the team - he is a great player that can play both on the wing or as a attacking midfielder. Nedved has no backup and Jorgensen would be a joker.

This leaves no room for Stankovic who needs to go on loan to a club - what if Stankovic went to Reggina on loan and Baronio came back to us ?? Maybe but how would Stankovic feel about that ?? I don´t want Lazio to lose Deki but he´s standing still at the moment.

Nesta has been our best defender but not the most useful - that award goes to Mihajlovic :) amazing player that would get alot less slaming if we had a better attack.

We can still pray that Juve will lose against Fiorentina on sunday and Parma and Verona and Perugia but the way they are playing at the moment and the luck they have I can´t see it happening. Still the season has been good and we need that last miracle on tuesday.

Forza Lazio !!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Sorry, Jocke SWE, but I refuse to give up on Lazio... There still are 4 games left. Anything can happen! I will forget about winning the scudetto this season, when I see Juve standing on a platform with that cup! Not one single minute earlier than that!

Juve still has to face FIORENTINA (H), Verona (A), PARMA (H), Perugia (A). I can't believe you forgot to mention Parma. They're number 3 right now... Did you know that?
Our schedule: Piacenza (A), Venezia (H), Bologna (A), Reggina (H)! Now I know that we shouldn't ignore the smaller teams, but I really think our opponents are easier to beat than some of Juve's opponents!

I'm actually very proud of our results so far:

- 2nd in Serie A;
- Coppa Italia finals;
- Champs League quarter finals;
- Probably Champs League next season as well.

I think it's time for some of you guys to start appreciating what we've accomplished so far! Instead of giving up already, complaining and looking for excuses (bad refs, media, other teams have more luck), just try to remember we're the most succesful team in Italy right now!
Even if we won't have it all by the end of this season, Lazio will still be number one in my heart and I will be dreaming of greater success......next season!

GRANDE LAZIO, esisti SOLO tu!

Lazia

[This message has been edited by Lazia (edited 17-04-2000).]

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Once again Lazia has said it best.

The race for the scudetto is far from over.

Over the last two years the best team in Serie A has been Lazio.

Welcome to the group of Europe's elite teams, Lazio.

Zen9

1 - 12 of 12 Posts