Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gaspart has just announced that Van Gaal will substitute Rexach as Barcelona coach. According to the president it was a decission made together with Rexach!? (don't believe it).

Also, according to SPORT, van Gaal wants Kluivert to leave as well as Rivaldo (no news here), and he is interested in signing Veron and Crespo. Kluivert not wanted by Van Gaal :confused:

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
as if rexach helped him make the decision.

well i suppose it was inevitable

Goodbye Rivaldo and Kluivert:(

Goodbye pride

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
Just when I tought this season couldn´t get much worse it just did.....

This is just sad ......
:mad: VAN GAAL:mad: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I got a news flash for u tough Mr Van Gaal...
:star: Patrick Kluivert:star: is going NOWHERE!!!!!

He wants to stay at Barca and he´s under contract to 2006 so he can just refuse to sign with another club.....

Kluivert for Crespo?? AIN´T Gonna happen. Kluivert will never EVER EVER go back to Italy so u can forget about that to Van Gaal!

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
A Veron for Kluivert swap does sound ALOT more believeable...

But still I don´t think Kluivert will move he really wants to stay here and why sell a great great player who really really wanna be here??:confused: :confused: :confused:

But could easily threaten not to play Kluivert and freeze him out and what can he do then???
At least he will fit in well in Man U.....

I just hope he stays so bad it hurts........

·
Registered
550 Posts
In my heart I never really believed Van Gaal would be back but in my head I knew Gaspart was stupid enough to appoint him as coach.

This signing proves that Gaspart is a complete utter fool with no respect whatsoever for the cules. I just hope this brings about the end of the Gaspart as club President. Rexach probably just wants this deal because he knows that VG will make such a complete mess of the job that people will look back on his own reign as a great one.

I dont think VG will be a success at Barca but I wouldnt mind being proved wrong. As much as I love and admire Dutch football and its players I just pray we dont become Oranje B Team again.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Just curious, I would love to see colcocinni here, but how exactly would veron and crespo fit in here?

And how bad is rivo's knee... anybody know? It funny how little information european teams give on their injured players.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Whats so bad bout him...with him u actually won?

Lav

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
P. Kluivert said:
wow, we're in for a real treat... Van Gaal will have his clone Co Adriaanse as assistant :eek:

we're fucked :depress:

Why do you call him his clon? Who is this guy anyway?

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok something said by someone selected randomly from a forum :D

"When Adriaanse was sacked, I thought that whether it was a good decision or not, will depend on who will be appointed instead of him. This is because Co was not a bad coach at all. Inspite of the disappointments one cannot exclude the right things that Co has done. First of all he was the first coach after Van Gaal to revive some young players from the youth system. He was the coach who steered Ajax back to its roots - the young players in his team, the style of football (except when he played 5-3-2). In a few words Co has managed to roll back certain decisions taken by Non-Ajax type coaches especially those in the Olsen Era which were devastating for the Ajax System. Co's management was the closest to Van Gaal's and the traditional Ajax way.
Now that I know who is the new coach (assuming Ronald Koeman) I would say that it was probably a good decision. Koeman was fantastic as a player and is very credible as a coach as well. Moreover I consider Koeman as an Ajax man which is very important. But beware because Koeman plays very offensive football which will put even more pressure on our lacking defense. We will see but I am full of hope with Rambo Koeman.

Adriannse - Thank you for the right things that you did which weren't few. The true AJAX FANS wish you good luck and thank you for what you did. "

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, I am not going to be biased....

Did Co Adriaanse ever proved to be tacticly strong? I am sure every top coach is willing to humiliat his players after a defeat,bij letting them have a 26km walk back home. This was his most bold performence at Willem 2 before he became coach at Ajax. Now Co is gone,but the people who are responsible are still in charge. Sack the lot of them,starting with Don Leo the Judas,Michael the Mullah,and then up to sack the rest of them. Replace them by former Ajax-players,whom are willing to lead the club as a result of the bond they have whit Ajax.
Scio.

;)

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
GaspartJoan said:

Why do you call him his clon? Who is this guy anyway?
I call him his clone because he acts, talks and handles the media just like VG.

About who he is:
He the former manager of Ajax who got replaced with Koeman this season. He worked with Van Gaal in Ajax' golden years, where he was the Chief of the Youth Academy.

He's a very dominant trainer and won't allow that players stand up to him (look at Richard Witsche)

The atmosphere in Ajax sucked when he left, he kept on criticizing the players and mocking the press. He has poor man-management skills. According to Koeman, the players had no selfconfidence at all and that they were very quiet, they didn't correct eachother on the pitch.

But hey, maybe he's better as assistant :hopefull:

·
Registered
555 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This is the worst choice possible. Reassiging VG (for about 4 million a year) and adding to that a person with an even bigger ego: Adriaanse.

I'm to depressed:depress: to post anymore. i'll tell you guys tomorrow how i feel about this terrible mistake!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
I actually feel sorry for Barca fans. Why Van Gal? He's gonna start bringing over all his Dutch players. He's already trying to sign Seedorf. Man, there goes Barca's identity further down the toilet.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I rather win something with 11 Dutch players than nothing with the UN team, cause this Barça team didn't have many Catalans/Spanish on the pitch. Did they?

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Well, VG took Adriaanse with him to show it can be worse than having VG at the helm :eekani: But I guess you'll see him soon....

Like said on Dutch TV tonight (for the Dutch: RTL 5, VoebalInsite. Met Kees Jansma, Hans Kraay Sr. en uiteraard Johan Derksen): VG and Adriaanse are both humiliated big time when they were sacked as coach of respectively Oranje and Ajax. They both have something to straighten up. It will also be interesting how VG will return at the first pressconference of his second spell as the Barça-coach. We all know how he left (I'm leaving. Congratulations!), so what will his reaction be when he returns? I guess he will probably walk in like he finally had his victory over the Catalan press....

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
With Van Gaal's appointment,it spells the end of Kluivert and Rivo's career at Barca.

You guys got any clue where they might end up??

I heard that Kluivert could be involved in a swap deal with Veron?It could happen as Fergie's a long time admirer of the dutchman and Veron hasn't exactly slotted into our midfield this season.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts