Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No more who do you prefer klievert or Trez topics. Moggi made it official. “Yes, we have signed him” moggi said. Also declared “Inzaghi is staying with Juve”, does it mean Kova would be leaving? don't know.

I am happy with the Trezeguet transfer, how about the rest of you?

Forza Juve

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WOOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then who said Moggi had tight pockets?;)

Whoa, but the better news is that Kluivert had said that he wanted to play alongside Edgar Davids and Edwin Van Der Sar!!! So I don't think the possibility of him coming is over...If he does come, the Kova and Pippo are free to leave!!! Kluivert-Del Piero, Del piero-Trezeguet, Trezeguet-Kluivert... AM I DREAMING OR WHAT?????????????:D

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Well, all Trezeguet has to do is sign the contract now. Kovacevic might leave but he did sign a new contract until 2006. Why do we need to sell him, we will need Kova, Trez and Inzaghi next season. I think all we need now is a player like Cassano who can play in Del Piero's position and in others as well. But, if Juve are looking for a top midfielder, we shouldn't get Vieira, why everyone thinks he is good, i do not know. Kova was linked to Fiorentina, why not try to give and plus Kova for Rui Costa. He can play alongside Davids and Zidane in the midfield. That would be awsome.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Inzaghi has managed to score 2 goals at Euro 2000 so far, it could be more.
Moggi will probably want to keep Inzaghi now, Del Piero and Inzaghi have done good work so far together at Euro 2000, it could happen again for Juventus.
Don't buy Trzeguet or Crespo just yet, I doubt Crespo will come anyway.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Trezeguet signed with Juventus till 2005 (Gazzetta dello Sport)

David Trezeguet met Juventus vice-president Bettega and
signed his contract. Monaco will receive 45 billion lire,
the player 5 for five years.

(Gazzetta dello Sport)

Solo e Sempre Lazio

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Still aint official. Juventus.com hasnt announced it.
But it looks like Trezeguet will be a juventini soon. And BTW everyone calm down, if Trezeguet joins there will be no Kluivert, probably no Vieira as well! Crespo wont join juve, he wants to play for Lazio along with his mates. But there is talk about an exchange Trezz for Crespo. Which I think never will happen.

Yes I am happy about Trezeguet joining Juve (if it happens)
I hope he wont have a hard time as Henry had.

No we dont sell Inzaghi (however if we recieve an offer with alot of money..)
and why the hell sell Kova? I think he has been great!
When he came inn as a sub this season he scored! I like Kova and it would be a shame if we sold him..

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
WHAT THE PAPERS SAY
27/06/2000

With Euro 2000 on hold as the last four prepare for their semi-finals, the three sports dailies each report the comings and goings in the transfer market. The big story of the day being Juve's closing of the deal with David Trezeguet.
The front page of the Gazzetta dello Sport headlines with, "Finally Trezeguet says yes to Juve." According to the Milanese daily the 22-year-old Frenchman signed immediately after the dramatic win against Spain. He is reported to have moved for £15 million (which perhaps surprisingly, given the figures bandied about Serie A, is a club record) and is to be paid £1.6 million a year for 5 years.

The Corriere dello Sport merely adds some details to what has already been reported in the Milanese pink. Such as Luciano Moggi - club vice-president - flying out to Belgium from the island of Capri to close the deal before returning to his holiday. As for the possibility of Zinedine Zidane moving to Real Madrid, the player shattered any hopes Lorenzo Sanz may have had declaring: "for now I'm staying at Juve." YEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! :) :)

Tuttosport gives space to Gheorghe Hagi's challenge on Antonio Conte, which has put the Juve captain out of Euro 2000 championship and out of training for two months. "Conte won't forgive" declares the paper. Given that the injury could have been career threatening, that will hardly be a surprise.

---

Damn you Hagi!! Conte claims that Hagi's tackle was done purposely. If it was, well then I lost all my respect for him.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
French star David Trezeguet has completed his move to Juventus from Monaco. The French champions will receive 45 billion lire (€23m) while the player himself will earn 5 billion lire (€2.5m)per-season over the next five years.

The 22 year-old signed on the dotted line after Juve vice-president Roberto Bettega flew to Belgium to tie-up the deal after French coach Roger Lemerre gave his permission. The French squad are preparing for their semi-final match against Portugal.

Juve coach Carlo Ancellotti wants to have Alessandro Del Piero, Filippo Inzaghi, Kovacecic and Trezeguet as his strike force, but there could be a surprising move for Inzaghi to Milan or Inter in exchange for Barcelona’s Patrick Kluivert.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I think that trezeguet will be great in Juve after a while, when he gets warm in his clothes. He is a goal scorer. And please don't do the same mistake that ya did with Henry, give him some time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts