Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United)

Wayne Rooney (Manchester United)

Shaun Wright-Phillips (Manchester City)

NO FABREGAS?

ARE THEY FRIGGIN KIDDING OR JUST BLIND?

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
i was surprised, he should be in front of Downing, Robben has been great but he only started 14 matches so i don't see how he should be there.

i blame the media, they have largely ignored him this year, if he was English he would have got more coverage.

also we all know most footballers are thick, they will choose whoever the media tell them to, that's why Henry won't get the award this year.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
lampard will win it.

but if henrys standards and the things expected of him werent so high he would win it.

he is on course for 30+ league goals this year for gods sake!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
30+ league goals with not a single penalty... that is quite something...

the next in line is johnson with about 18 goals half of which are penalties... what the hell does henry need to do... brilliant bloody season... the only way he would have won the PFA is if Arsenal won the league!

·
63,337 Posts
Henry is top goalscorer and top assistman, what more can you ask of a forward ? :eekani:

as gunner4ever says every action in open play :eekani:

Henry is now taken for granted, it's his fault for being so super consistent for the last five years.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Bunch of whiners you lot! :tongue: Who knows maybe On-Ree will win it after all! :yuck:

·
63,337 Posts
Fabregas not being there is utter madness, i can only assume there was some sort of corruption involved.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Cesc did deserve to be there. I'm thinking not enough mins.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Lampard's done more in the Blue locker room than Henry has it period. In addition, he's the hardest working midfielder in the EPL. The intangibles that Lampard brings are immeasurable. He may not have as many goals or assists but he bring alot of other things to the table that Henry and Fabregas don't have.

Go Lampard. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Flo said:
Lampard's done more in the Blue locker room than Henry has it period. In addition, he's the hardest working midfielder in the EPL. The intangibles that Lampard brings are immeasurable.

Go Lampard. :thumbsup:
Name me any other striker who consistantly scores more than 20 goals a season and gives just as many back to his team mates.

Henry is a victim of his own ability.

·
63,337 Posts
Haroon said:
Cesc did deserve to be there. I'm thinking not enough mins.

not enough minutes ? he's played in 38 games, he has three times as many minutes as Robben.

just to show i'm not completely biased Makelele has been completely overlooked as well, he deserved to be in over both Gerrard and A.Johnson.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
khimik said:
Name me any other striker who consistantly scores more than 20 goals a season and gives just as many back to his team mates.

Henry is a victim of his own ability.
Forlan this year and Sheva! ;)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Got more mins than Cesc. ;) A bad way to nominate but shit happens.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts