Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's Official Inter have concluded the signing of Dejan stankovic from Lazio,The deal struck was a bargain 4 million euro and the loaning of young striker Pandev who is with ancona.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Actually, the deal was 4 million euros plus the co-ownership of Pandev after his loan with Ancona is finished. Still a good deal.

Now i really wonder what is going to happen with our strikers if we play with a 3-4-1-2 ...

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Does Stankovic join today or in the summer????

He hasnt been the player of last season but hes definitely a step-up from Almeyda!!!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
didnt see so many matches of Lazio. I saw Stankovic playing leftish and also in front. Is he versatile as to be able to play in many attacking positions or he is like a attaking mid or Trequartista?

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
well, lets hope he can play well at inter and not underperform as so many have done when joining inter.

emre, stankovic, van der meyde and kily in a 4-4-2 would be nice.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Italia said:
didnt see so many matches of Lazio. I saw Stankovic playing leftish and also in front. Is he versatile as to be able to play in many attacking positions or he is like a attaking mid or Trequartista?
He is a cental midfieder but when need be he can play left or right winger. I wouldn't call him a classical trequartista but he has a very nice shot from distance.

Two words for Deki - DAMN LIAR!:mad: I wish you a long and happy benchwarming in Inter.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Will he be playing tomorrow night against Siena??

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
let's see now how will be going with him,i wonder how he can help our squad,hes long balls is good,and he needs some time to establishe and serve ball to adriano and co.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
One of the bargain deals if I ever saw one:) ,strange for Inter to make a good deal:tongue: .No seriously to sign Deki for that amount is a coup in itself he's a star but in all fairness poor Lazio have been screwed.Deki may be just what Inter needed well we'll see.:)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Winter buy...summer buy...winter buy....summer buy.....winter buy...summer buy....

:howler:

Dream on Deki...Dream on Dreamer...!!!!

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
well, he is a great player no doubt. obviously adding another world class midfielder to the squad is great.

not sure if he is the man to play in the hole that all is looking for but one thing is for sure, inter do have too many midfielders now and many dont even play.

i still believe that inter should have got a more creative playmaker as stankovic works better in a 4-4-2 in my opinion. nothing wrong with a diamond midfield having cz, emre and stank.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Dun think the deal is that super-cheap, When player's contract expires, what he will do is... he will negotiate with the new club to play him EXTRAS... cuz he is free. Heard Rivaldo was being paid 150,000GBP per week in wages... cuz he left Barca on mutual consent. And joined milan for free.

Now that few months are left in Stank-Lazio contract. Lazio cant ask for more, cuz Stank can choose to stay and leave for free. What they can do is.. release him and get something.. while the remining bulk can be negotiated on stank's weekly pay. Will not be suprised if he is the highest paid guy in the club. These Days there arent many Cheap stuffs available. The conclusions/deals must be satisfactory to Stank, Lazio, Inter.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Another class player to Inter, following Van der Meyde, Kily Gonzalez, Cruz and Adriano. But when are they going to start making something of it?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts