Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to a very credible Serbian source, Inter and Lazio have finally reached an agreement for Deki in a deal that is worth 6 million euros. Deki is as we speak already on his way to Milan and will join the club immediately..:)

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
IT's not 100% official, but datasport.it is reporting that Stankovic left Lazio's training ground with his final good byes......looks like he's coming here immediately

although -8 in the Scudetto race, this transfer may be too late

·
Registered
57,659 Posts
Parni Valjak said:
According to a very credible Serbian source, Inter and Lazio have finally reached an agreement for Deki in a deal that is worth 6 million euros. Deki is as we speak already on his way to Milan and will join the club immediately..:)
Yeah right :eek:

6 mill euros for a player whose contract expires in June ?

I'll have to see it on Inter.it to believe it.

;)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Inter will be the same team even with Stanko in it. The problem is not the team dammit. You have midfielders for 3 teams...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
57,659 Posts
Shero said:
Inter will be the same team even with Stanko in it. The problem is not the team dammit. You have midfielders for 3 teams...:rolleyes:
Well almost all of these midfielders aren't good enough. How would you rate Farinos, Karagounis and Okan ? With Almeyda retiring in the summer, we'll be short in this department.

It's not on Inter.it yet, so it's not official.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
But the problem is that you buy so much and dont let them play. Luciano, Fadiga and Lamouchi wasnt needed by you. Still you bought them.

·
Registered
57,659 Posts
Shero said:
But the problem is that you buy so much and dont let them play. Luciano, Fadiga and Lamouchi wasnt needed by you. Still you bought them.
Actually both Fadiga and Luciano would be welcome under Cuper. Moratti can't possibly predict that he'll sack Cuper and bring Zac u know. ;)

Fadiga's case is totally different because of his heart problems, that's why he didn't start at all.

As for Luciano, read my post in his "move back to Chievo thread"

Lamouchi..emm..He is a good player but still didn't shine for us, we got him as a cover for Emre, not more. Plus, we didn't pay a penny instead we loaned Domenico to Parma.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I belive faith is important when you get a new player. A lot of those players dont get that. Thats why they never produce.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
It wasn't neccesary to pay that much for Deki, plus with all the likes you probably won't compete for Scudetto so why this rush to sign him?

Who's place is he going to take?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Minotti said:
It wasn't neccesary to pay that much for Deki, plus with all the likes you probably won't compete for Scudetto so why this rush to sign him?

Who's place is he going to take?
I guess we are still competing for the Scudetto. Well, we do have an outside chance.:D

But agree with you that - 6 million for a player whose contract will be finished in 6 months ??

I guess, we won't be paying that much ......... and we even don't know where he will be played if he's brought now. For next season, I think 4-3-3 would be good.

________Back 4___________

Stankovic__C.Zanetti__B.Emre

V.Meyde__C.Vieri__Adriano

But if he arrives in January, I dunno how we are gonna accommodate him, and I don't think we will be changing our tactics just for him at this stage now ?? :confused:

:)

Since, it's not official yet and Mancini has denied that as well, I don't think that it is done. May be for next season. ??

·
Super Moderator
13,647 Posts
Zac really likes to play with three defenders.

-------------Cannavaro---Materazzi :rolleyes: ---Cordoba

--J. Zanetti----------------C. Zanetti----------------Coco

-------------Stankovic---------Emre

-----------?-----------------?-----------------

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
If stankovic did join inter....i think the best to deploy his is at the right side of midfield alongside C.Zanetti and emre...with coco and J. Zanetti playing abit down...more less a 5-3-2 formation....it would really work well IMO...

·
Registered
117 Posts
if this is true ......two things to note

first of all ........we pay that much for him because its necessary .......because not just us are intrested in signing him...also juve.......

second ..... how can some people say we doesnt need him ...or that we have a midfield for three teams or were will he play.....havent you watch how this guy play.......or easier.....havent u watched his excellent performance against us ..

so give me a break dont reply just for getting close to CARSON....do you think that a team like inter must have the likes of okan,farinos,......just check juve and milan squads....and tell me....
i know that stanko is not the player we need more right now....but he is way better than okan ..kara...farinos.........

forza inter per sempre

1 - 20 of 37 Posts