Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just been in Parken, FCK and Denmark's stadium, and I've watched the most wondeful game I've ever seen. That wasn't the sole porpuse for me comming here though :D, no, what I wanted to share with you was the FACT, that Mykland is Jesus. Halleluja :proud:. He scored the greatest goal I've ever seen live, as he thundered the ball, with 120 Km/hour, into the top corner for the ball to hit the crossbar, then the earth and then jump into the goal :happy:!!!

I know many of you aren't reading the Nordic forum, so let me juse me description of how I acted again: I almost fell down on the guy infront of me in joy, as I was mounting the back of his seat screaming JEEESUUSSS :D!!! This guy works his arse off every game, and wins an impressive amount of air duels considering his relatively :)D) small height.

I guess many of you have seen him live for Norway, but have you also enjoyed him for any of his clubteams yet :)?

And let me try and find a link for you of the goal, in case Norwegian tv hasn't showed it, which would make me wondering though :D.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
I saw the goal earlier today, and well.. it was pretty nice :D
He's not famous for scoring a lot of goals, but that one was great :)

He used to play for Start in Norway, don't think we got any Start-fans in here. All his good team-mates joined Brann, but he just had to go abroad instead that silly geezer :D Too bad, would have loved seeing him play in red :) Ståle Solbakken and Myggen were two of the midfielders I hated the most having visit Brann stadium, they were really outstanding while they played in the Norwegian leagues. Got an amazing presence and was almost impossible to take the ball away from them. Funky both of them have played for FCK as well :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts