Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, the signing everyone was waiting for in Rotterdam. If they won't become champs next season now I really don't know. ;)

Nah, serious. This signing looks more like an attempt by Wotte to frustrate Willem II rather than being it a good signing. He only signed for two seasons though and he was transferfree, so the risk isn't that high, but if you look at the previous Bosmans Feyenoord got (Jochemsen, Leo II, Bombarda) the prospects of it being a succesfull transfer are low.

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Just after the 0-3 you get to hear this :fero:

I read he supposedly has the mentality of Bosvelt and that he has a good loopvermogen. Hopefully he can play in the centre, but for crying out loud, we're going to loan him out for a season to RBC, so he's not good enough then. THEN why did we get rid of Boutahar if pretty much the same was the case?!

Wotte said yesterday in the Rotterdams Dagblad too that we would only sign 2 new guys for next season. If he's one of them, then I can only :sob: :howler:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I heared Mart Smeets talk about De Graaf signed in De Kuip I thought I missed something. For me De Graaf and Feyenoord didn't match so I thought another team signed him and that they just happened to be in De Kuip. That too sounded very weird, but still not as much to me as him now going to you.

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Read that Gullit approached Mario Melchiot to come and play for us next season :eek: he's available on a bosman but Mario rejected us saying that he wants to stay abroad and that he's confident of finding a club in one of the top 3 leagues.

Seems like Gullit is going after players we can never sign while Wotte is looking at signing untalented players more suitable for a mid table team :rolleyes: just hope my doom vision won't apply totally or the pain will continue for a lot longer for all Feyenoord fans :eek:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For a rightback you also go for Sonkaya. He's currently warming only the bench at Roda and you could see with his supposed transfer to Gala that his fee (500 K) is more than reasonable. Even Feyenoord should be able to cough up such money. Since it's pretty clear that Swerts and Song aren't the men for that position.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts