·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive just came from the Valencia Forum
and I saw some of our greatest poster
congratulating Valencia for winning La Liga
One thing is being polite and magnanimous in defeat
other is being so fast to congratulate the opponent.

Valencia hasnt won anything yet
there is two big games for them to play, im pretty sure they will draw in Malaga and RM will win against Mallorca, It ll be a Gran Finale
so dont go say Congrats Valencia.

Its very possible for Valencia to win it but I still hope they dont, in case Valencia take La Liga ill be the first to congratulate them but not before our beloved team have a chance.

Never say Die.
Nunca tires la toalla,,,,,,,,,

Hala Madrid

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Alter,

While i agree my friend, i don't see it happening myself :depress:

The way we played those games against Osasuna and Sociedad is too painful to even remember :depress: no motivation what so ever.

Now our destiny isn't in our hands anymore, and i don't think the players would be anymore motivated now. They are fully focused on CL as they should be.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Have anyone thought that the opening loss against Valencia proved so costly in the end? Flashback August (or was it September?) when one Pablo Aimar scored in the 14th minute against Iker, lifting the ball over him in fact. It turned out to be the only goal of the game and Real Madrid, with their multimillion lineup of Zidane, Raul and Figo could not breach Valencia's backline. It proved so very costly ultimately.:(

paw;)

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,487 Posts
Like Alter Ego says ...."Dont throw in the Towell yet" .. How right he is.....
We're not DEAD yet, not that I know of, and while we have a chance...I can see the light at the end of the tunnel..I just hope The Merengues see it too, and should that be the case ..... mmmmmmmmm ... Las Cibeles...here we come !!!!!! :happy:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts