Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Juve will probably win but next game is away for Juve in a very hard game for them and we have homegame
If Juve lose or draw and we won its only 2-3points with 2games left and Juve still has Parma left...
Its not over yet
Forza Lazio

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Jocke SWE,

Even though we are rooting for different teams, I completely agree with you:

IT IS NOT OVER YET.

Good luck to Lazio.

Zen9

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lazindo01,

I can tell you that that is exactly what many of us Juventus fans are worried about tonight. We are very aware that if necessary, Juventus can afford to lose one, or draw two, but we cannot afford to lose one and draw one, much less lose two.

Meanwhile, Lazio just keeps rolling up the victories, putting immense pressure of Juventus.

Zen9

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come on lads !! We've got to face it now,they're not going to slip up.I think we'll win all our remaining games...but so will they.We lost the league at home this season,failing to beat any of the top sides at the Olimpico.Throw in those silly losses at Venezia and Verona and that's why we're chasing what looks like a hopeless cause.I only hope that Eriksson learns from this seasons mistakes.I'm sure he will and next season will be the one when the scudetto dream becomes a reality.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reale,
Do you believe in little green men on mars as well?Juve are top and they're going to stay there,that's reality.We may not like it but that's the way it is.Why are they top?Because they deserve to be...the league table doesn't lie.They are the most consistent team in Italy.Now don't get me wrong.I want us to be !!But we're not...yet.We're getting there though.Too many stupid points were dropped this season.You can't come down to the last three games of a season looking to other teams to do you a favour.The reality is Lazio are three players short of dominating Italian football.A top class keeper,a centre half to play with Nesta and a goalscorer in the Vieri mould to turn 0-0 draws into 1-0 wins.Juve turned the Delle Alpi into a fortress this season,breached only once by us !!We failed to beat either Juve,Inter,Milan or Parma at home.The Olimpico has to be turned back into a ground where others fear to go.If we had Juve's home form how many points would we be ahead now?We lost at Venezia and Verona.I seem to remember drawing 0-0 at Reggina,0-0 in Cagliari.These are the kind of games where league titles are lost.Believe me Reale,no one wants to see Lazio win a scudetto more than me.But we won't while we're inconsistent.

[This message has been edited by Denis1501 (edited 23-04-2000).]

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OVER??????????
who the hell said it was over?????????

VIVA LA LAZIO!!!!! :)

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
C'mon guys non of that defeatist attitude....football is a funny gane (to roll out the cliches) and Juve could and might slip up yet!! :)

FORZA LAZIO

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Of Course its not over, we have Venzia, Bologna and Reggina, while Juve have Parma, as well as Verona who cause many upsets
We Can't win it by ourselfs though, Juve have to Lose it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts