Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Portista's

It's a bit sad to see this board being taken over by Sporting and Benfica rhetoric, as we still have a chance to win the championship. Though a bit remote, I still believe that we can win this. Knowing fully well that Sporting gives choking a new dimension, how many of you think that we can steal this ?

Juvenile Sporting and Benfica fans need not respond!

------------------
Viva O Norte
Viva Porto
Viva Futebol Clube do Porto
Viva Pinto da Costa

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
I think that Sabry's goal yesterday was a sign from god. I think that Sporting's celebrations (albeit pathetic cause they have won nothing yet) were very very premature. Hell they may win nothing. Something tells me that at the end of the season the Dragon will once again reign supreme in Portugal.......

:)
:)
;)

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Well I think porto have a very good chance to win.
Good luck and I hope you show sporting that the championship isnt won till its won!
Oh and porto in my opinion are the best team in portugal.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes god is on our side.should have been earlier though,sporting have not done nothing special this year must admit it.well here in australia 4 blokes went off 2 portugal full knowing the title was there's and abdel (god 4 1 day) sabry was there.
they also started ordering cakes chickens all 4 the celebration.

sux sh.it.

a lesson 4 d future

------------------
VIVA O PORTO
VIVA O JARDEL
VIVA O DECO
VIVA O BAIA
VIVA O P.D.C.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now let's be realistic Sporting will not lose to Salgueries! Sporting hadn't lost in 23 straight games so for them to lose 2 straight just won't happen. Besides Inacio will have them ready to go Sunday! The championship is ours, sorry! Benfica fans go into other forums and say we wanted to beat sporting but want sporting to win the championship then they come in here and kiss some back side!!! Grows some nuggets you cowards say it how it is!!! Yeah baby let me celebrate now cuz the Fat broad is singing I can hear her from here all the ways for Lisbon all the way in the best country on earth,babe THE UNITED STATES OF SPORTING I MEAN AMERICA!!!!.......VIVA O SPORTING CHAMPIONS OF PORTUGAL 1999/2000!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts