Who should me 2nd mod ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been here for 2 - 3 weeks and my opinion is that it's not enough with 1 mod. Poland - Cement is a gr8 guy and he is doing everything to be a gr8 mod here. But i think that we have to put 1 more mod (better an armenian)...

What the rest of the guys think, are u agree with me ???

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
I think you are right. And although I am very pleasantly surprised at the amount of info Poland-Cement knows about Armenian footbally i definately think we could use someone else who will be more centered on this forum and doesnt have as much of a workload as Poland-Cement, who is nonetheless a very good mod.

B

·
0 Posts
Any chance you're interested, baron fcararat? Or what about Stecino or Rafo?

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
what does the moderator do? im just started this participating in the form 5 days ago.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
I think it's good idea with 2nd mod, and I sent 2 PM's to Che but still now ansewr. He said that he will "reviev candidats". I suggested FCArarat, Aramoo or Yerevan United. If anyone else is interested, post it here.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
well if i get the offer i may think it over.

after all i had this job, but i wldnt mind on YEREVAN UNITED s candidation.

thx POLO C
for putin my name
much apreciated by aramo.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
GUYZ
lets vote for who we whant as 2nd mod.

begin.
ill continue

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
I vote for FCArarat, i think he is the most balanced among us. No offence to eveyone else and me :)

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
well i wld like to put the things that ill do if i get the job(even tough my chances are the worst,even tough i created this place)

ILL DO WHAT I WAS DOIN AT THE TIME when i was the mod of the place,and most of u remember how i was moderating,only armenio doesnt know it,of course i think most of u were against me or not,i dont know.the fact that u all followed me to the road to soccervision is a fact, and ill never forget it.So this is my list of THINGS ILL DO.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
i really think the only one of u guyz who was against me was/is
FcArarat
only dont know why.
but this doesnt matter,VOTE GUYZ

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
COOLNTALL said:
well i wld like to put the things that ill do if i get the job(even tough my chances are the worst,even tough i created this place)

ILL DO WHAT I WAS DOIN AT THE TIME when i was the mod of the place,and most of u remember how i was moderating,only armenio doesnt know it,of course i think most of u were against me or not,i dont know.the fact that u all followed me to the road to soccervision is a fact, and ill never forget it.So this is my list of THINGS ILL DO.
We all know that you have created it, and no one is taking the credit away from you. But concidering the situation that you are in with the administration, and like you said your chances are the worst, I proposed someone who I think will do a good job. That's all.

As far people being against you, I don't know what your problem is. FCArarat isn't against you, he was against dropping everything that was accomplished here and moving to somewhere else. Instead of being cut and dry, we should have worked something out with the administration. There is a need to be diplomatic, as oppose stubborn and giving up. As you can see now, we are back at the same place, posting and place is alive again.

The sad thing in Armenian reality is , "I, I , I and I" as oppose to us, us, us and what do you guys think?

That's all I have to say.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
well u know i m not searchin any diplomatic stuff.
its not the administration sad on me i m sad on them too,bcz i did a lot for them,so my chances are the worst,but they know that the best job can be done by me,as i can bring more people and stuff ,YEREVANO UNITEDO
but i will drink martini with fcararat if he is appointed or any of u guyz.i never had anythin against u.
just vote people

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
COOLNTALL said:
well u know i m not searchin any diplomatic stuff.
its not the administration sad on me i m sad on them too,bcz i did a lot for them,so my chances are the worst,but they know that the best job can be done by me,as i can bring more people and stuff ,YEREVANO UNITEDO
but i will drink martini with fcararat if he is appointed or any of u guyz.i never had anythin against u.
just vote people
Where is the voting poll?

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
bro i forgot about it sorry
just write names.
u did it,now let others join too

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
well i mean
others get activated,lets help the manageMENT.

stecino voted for FCARARAT

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Poll is made. I wrote most serious candidats, but if someone else want to be named, post it here.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
so vote dudes

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
thank u KARTOCH
for still rememberin the good old times

·
Registered
14,901 Posts