1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
clutch clutch clutch!!!

thanks to the dutch

the world champs havva la lifa - linea

imagine how spain musta feel that it's the #1 as opposed to la ro-ma-nia!!! :musik: :wallbang: :musik:

FORZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
A true hero
31,410 Posts
Of course it's easy being world champions, it's just becoming world champions that's the hard part. :(

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
some of you guys need drink....actually make it a double. on me :rollani::rollani:

bananas :howler:

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Still here, thank me, I jinxed us :)

In the end we didn't deserve it ... but that has nothing to do with the italia-romania game, more with the holland-romania game. :)

We couldn't do it because we have no striker, Mutu was alone. I still don't understand why Marica didn't play one minute at this tournament. :(

At least you caught some lucky breaks and beat the french.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we were owed atleast 2 lucky breaks considering all the misfortune that has surrounded us thus far.

·
Registered
17,197 Posts

In the end we didn't deserve it ... but that has nothing to do with the italia-romania game, more with the holland-romania game. :)

We couldn't do it because we have no striker, Mutu was alone. I still don't understand why Marica didn't play one minute at this tournament. :(

yeah it does a little 2-1 against Italia showed up in the following game. bye bye mate

·
Registered
666 Posts

Your coach didn't have any sort of ambition. Watching Romania in this tournament was painful, non-stop defensive football with no confidence. Romania could have upset Italy if they actually tried to attack us. Our defense is the main weakness. Romania really dug their own grave.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts