Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The prospect of David Seaman moving to Newcastle has edged closer with the news that fellow reputed Newcastle goalkeeping target Toni Prats is set to join Arsenal.

The arrival of £4m-rated Prats would completely undermine Seaman's hopes of retaining a first team place at Highbury. But what is certain is that Prats wants out of newly relegated Spanish club Real Betis and his advisors met with Arsenal representatives in London last Friday. But both Aston Villa and, ironically, Newcastle are also being credited with an interest in Prats.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh dear, Is a prat really better then 'a piece of meat with two eyes', i'm not so sure. If hes unable to get infront of the blind donkeys (or ass' even), that the spainish team claim to be goalkeepers, then I can't see him being a great improvement. Would he be the next taibi?

Seamen has been a great servant to the club, but the shadow of age has begun creeping up on him, started to emerse him in it's stygian blackness of decay and entropy. The cancer of old age, drawing deeper into every limb and muscle every moment that passes, he decays before us on our tv screens, the tortuous journey to incapacity and ultimately death only suspended by the pause button. But anyway, I wish him future happiness....if he does leave.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts