Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad: Things are not improving at Villa park. There was this nice article on Heroes&Villains from a local post that had the same views on Doug as we do (or at least I do :confused: )

If only I could get my hands on Ellis :D

:eek: This talk about Sutton isnt very pleasent news. Why risk money on a potential failure ????? splash the double on Gomes

I see nooooo future at Villa untill Ellis is gone....

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
esr, you are echoing the thoughts of many Villains at the moment! Us London Villains are currently having this arguement too! We have all decided that a huge "Doug Out!" banner needs to be made for the trip to Prague!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The problem is that if Dug goes it's going to be his son that takes over so nothing will change.

Up the Villa!!!!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
That's why we need a revolution! It cannot be a coincident that our most glorious years since the War came when Doug was not in charge!!!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's right, wasn't it when we won the European Cup that Doug had a year off?

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
I think he had a few years off, because if I remember rightly we won the League without him too!

Ellis is so bitter about this, that he refuses to honour the team or coach that won the European Cup, and the only picture of this team at Villa Park, is above Gareth Southgates peg in the locker room! Also one is not able to get a video copy of the final, which shows bad merchandising as I know many who would love to own the final!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts