Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to see christian panucci to in the twilight of his career live up to his original promise as a teenager with milan..its worth poining out he was european young player of the year back in 1993 and destined for greatness..u know..the only thing that stopped him from being as great as say the nestas and cannavaros was maybe lapse of judgments and with age he seems to have finaly found it.better late then never christian.i feel a lot better with him in the team.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
to see christian panucci to in the twilight of his career live up to his original promise as a teenager with milan..its worth poining out he was european young player of the year back in 1993 and destined for greatness..u know..the only thing that stopped him from being as great as say the nestas and cannavaros was maybe lapse of judgments and with age he seems to have finaly found it.better late then never christian.i feel a lot better with him in the team.
and how did you say you were related to him ???

:tongue:

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
I really hope the opening post is a joke. ;)

Panucci's having an average season really, he's been decent at RB and as a backup CB for us, but nothing special, he was much better in 2005/06 for example.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts