Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dutch Studio Sport:

Zenden will go to Lazio Roma and will sign a contract for four years. The transfer is worth around 25 milion guilders, 23 billion Lire.

Personally I like to have another Dutch player in Serie A, and I like Zenden's style. I doubt if he will play a lot though.

I am sure The Miss will hate it... :)

BTW I love his first name ;);)

·
International
6,519 Posts
I dont know how to speel it :)

Boudewijn ??! :D

·
Registered
319 Posts
Right !

Something needs ot be done about this. Boudwijn Zenden playing in my beloved Lazio-shirt ? NOT if I can help it. It's time for some magic-Miss-Boudewijn-Zenden-dissapear-trick......

Miss.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
What have you got against Zenden Miss? I reckon he's a good player, he ruled at Euro2000. But will he fit in with us here at Lazio?

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Yes, Aron Winter.

I agree with the Miss, though I dont dislike him at all,
first, I dont want any Dutch players in Lazio..I HATED the idea of having Overmars in it, then I had preferred Zenden over him.
And I also think he wont do well in Serie A.

But......it seems its not totally clear about the deal..from what I have heard, Barcelona just raised his price up to $10 million..just before Lazio wanted to pay him....

If Zenden will join us, well, WELCOME!
There isnt much we can do about it...

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Also..check the Barcelona forum..Zenden to Lazio.

And it isnt even mentioned on Dutch soccer sites, not confirmed that is, and even not on the official Barca-site..does anybody know 'what time' the deal was (supposably) confirmed?

[Edited by Michel on 19-07-2000 at 18:28]

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Lazio representative came to Can Barca to sign Zenden and learned that price had been doubled, so the sale has not been finished. Take him, we don't need him.

·
International
6,519 Posts
It is official now, just seen it on Slovenian Teletext. Zenden signed Lazio and will join us this season :)

MIGHTY LAZIO, Scudetto WINNERS AGAIN !!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Well, all right.

Let's have him then. Although I feel the same as Michel does. With a bit of luck he won't get to play that much and Lazio will soon find out Zenden is not really as good as it appears to be. Secondly, I just don't think he fits into the team.

However, we've got to take the good with the bad so there we go.

The Miss

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
I think Zenden will be prefect for Lazio.
He's THE replacement for Conceicao, and i think he's better as well.
We all saw what he did at EURO.

Michel?! You don't want Overmars? ARE YOU NUTS?! :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i love zenden and sure he will fit lazio well.he was super at euro2000.good luck zenden and lazio

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Well, I'd rather have Zenden playing for Lazio than any other Dutch player. Actually, I'm not very fond of Dutch players, but Zenden is an exception. I'm glad he's joining Lazio.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
The deal still on guys. We haven't signed him, Nunez said that If Figo leaves, we'll keep Zenden, so there's a posibility that he stays at Catalan club :(

Gee..that's quite interesting :)
so we left with Nedved, Veron, Simeone, De La Pena, Baronio, Stankovic.
The first four players should be:
Nedved - Veron - Simeone - ******
we can either switch Nedved to the right and play Lopez on the left, and let Salas :eek: and Crespo works together up front.
Or we can play Stankovic on the roght wing, since is the time for him to prove his ability :)
Go..Go... Deki...

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
What are Lazio fans problems with Dutch players?
Maybe it's becuase you guys are racists

There are plenty of Dutch players that are better than the ones on you team:

Overmars is better than Nedved
Davids is better than Simeone
Kluivert is better than Crespo
F.De boer is better than Mihalovic
Van der Sar is better than Peruzzi (that why we sold him)
Van Nistelrooy is better than El Piojo (which means lauce in Spanish)

Forza Juventus, the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be

[Edited by Malcolm_Z on 21-07-2000 at 05:21]

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
If all Dutch players much better than Lazio squad, why they did NOT get EURO 2000 cup then???

I want to say sorry for Michel, Lazia or every dutch who support Lazio, i did not mean to say this things but this guy (Malcolm_Z) is a j*** ,just go back to your own forum then!! and stop telling bulls***!!!

NOT all of Lazio fans are racists, we don't care where they come from, we don't care what the colour of our players is, what we care is,he's good enough to play for Lazio. That's it.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I have nothing against Dutch players, but Overmars being better than Nedved? comeon man what soccer do you watch, Nedved is the king he would be in the top 5 midfielders of the world easy.
But I agree that Peruzzi isn't that great I never liked him and I'm glad he didn't play for the Azzuri in any competitions. Lazio should have bought a better keeper instead of 24 billion lire or whatever it was on Peruzzi.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Barcelona president Josep
Lluis Nunez has put the transfer of Dutch international winger
Boudewijn Zenden to Lazio on hold.
"The transfer of Zenden is being held up. It will depend on
whether or not Figo stays or goes," the outgoing president said.
Although the two clubs had reached an agreement to transfer
the 24-year-old for 2,150 million pesetas ($11.9 million), the
likely departure of Luis Figo would leave the club without cover
in his position.
Nunez said the transfer would be postponed until after the
results of Sunday's presidential elections were known.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
News Flash..........."i don't care what Pierre thinks" :mad:

And i can post whatever bull**** i feel like posting
Don't you just love Freedom Of Speech? :D

Anyway, I would just like to apologize for my little outburst of condemnation to all the wonderful :rolleyes: Lazio fans and would you forgive me? :cool:

[Edited by Malcolm_Z on 21-07-2000 at 17:20]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts