Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Expecto patronum!
13,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry mates :( but lookin from the bright side, he will have more chances to win a trophy there, plus will play in the Champions League every season :)

The saga over Goran Pandev eventually ends! From 1st July this year, he will be new player of Luciano Spalletti's team, AS Roma. He signed a 4-years contract which will keep him at Olimpico until 2013. The number 24 will be his new lucky number.
http://macedonianfootball.com/200903311271/News/Pandev-signed-by-AS-Roma.html

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Is this really confirmed or just a bad joke?

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Haha ah yes so far I am still March 31st :)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Well I did ask... obviously I am smart enough to realise that if it was true it would be posted elsewhere other than Xtratime :pp

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I was just reading that as well. For a .00000000000000000000000000000001 of a second I was thinking WHAT. Was going to play the joke on here as well but Harry beat me to it.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
On a serious, but unrelated note, I thought it was ironic when Carrizo said yesterday that he would leave Lazio in the summer because he doesn't have the coach's confidence, while he is the number one for Argentina... and then lets in 6 goals for the NT. ;)

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Mah, I watched the highlights and I have to say that Carrizo is to be blamed for a couple of the 6 goals. Anyway, to play at almost 4.000 metres above the sea level should be really terrible.

Having said that (and keeeping in mind that we are talking about Lazio, where today's certainties may easily turn into tomorrow's uncertainties), only a year ago, or even 6 months ago, I would have never imagined that I felt better off with Muslera in the starting 11 instead of JP...

On another note, I wonder why on earth Lippi came to Formello and fooled evryone by calling up Pasqualino who saw the Italy's games from the stands, while Pepe was merrily playing (not that a lot of his team mates were doing better, though).

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Carrizo is a real problem for us...selling him in June could turn out to be a huge mistake, but Muslera has simply been better. I honestly have no idea what we should do...Muslera is still nothing like a proven keeper and Carrizo's upside seems bigger.

But I thought he was a disaster in Bolivia.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
At this stage of things, with (most of) fans having lost any trust in Carrizo, and the same Carrizo having lost any will to spend his week ends on a bench, I guess the best thing would be loaning JP, better to a foreign club, so that at least Lazio could try to avoid losing other 8 million euro, after the 7 millions we have virtually lost on Makinwa.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts