1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
take a look at today's newspapers:

LA GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT

GALLIANI SILENCES AC MILAN.
Vice-president to reproach Ancelotti and Maldini: “Their pieces of advice about new signings are just alibis”.
SHEVCHENKO: “SOME RUMOURS JUST MAKE ME ANGRY”.
”It never entered my mind to go to Madrid, and my relationship with Kristen is not a problem”.

CORRIERE DELLO SPORT

SHOCK IN MILAN: RUI COSTA – SEEDORF SWAP.
Barça wanted to change Rivaldo for Recoba with Inter Milan, but when the Spanish club asked for the Dutch midfielder, Galliani intervened.
GALLIANI WARNS: “EHI, KIDS! NO MORE PIECES OF ADVICE ABOUT THE MARKET”.

TUTTOSPORT

“I’M GOING TO STAY IN BARCELONA”.
Coco: “I’m happy”. Galliani blocks Serginho and tries to sign Placente and Armand.
About the transfers: GALLIANI TRIES WITH CANNAVARO AGAIN.
AC Milan vice-president: “But he can’t expect a Pharaonic contract”. Donati will go to Parma, as part of the deal.

CORRIERE DELLA SERA

GALLIANI: “MALDINI SHOULD STOP ASKING FOR NEW SIGNINGS”.
AC Milan vice-president met Moratti to talk about the Coco-Seedorf swap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People, I can't take this any more. The whole transfer market has gone mad and someone has to put a stop to it !!!

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
exactly my thoughts!!!
But don't u all think that all this madness, hype is specially being created. so that the actual person can be bought or sold without these hype attached to their names.
As all of u know that the so-called G-14 clubs have agreed for less market frenzy in the transfer market (milan is one of them), so it may have been a move to bring the market price down for the so-called super stars.

One more thing, let coco stay with Barca or go to some other club. :dontcare:

that guy has no love for milan. Least of all we need these kind of players at our beloved club. So ciao to coco. Better get rid of those premadonas. one thing i don't understand why is he happy there when at barca. he is not a regular as was with milan :confused:

and who is Kirsten? never heard of him
:dazed:

ciao

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
milano77 said:
and who is Kirsten? never heard of him
LOL :D

"him" is Shevas girlfriend. :)

I stopped paying attention to the transfer market... or more exactly the news sites. I follow what's posted on the forums and are of the opinion that everything is false rumours untiil they are confirmed.

It's no worse than last year or the whole year in all. It gets more emphasised this time of the year.

and friends, expect to hear an transfer rumour accompaning every god performance in WC.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
For me this is the time of the year when i get to know about a lot of players who are not yet world stars or have the potential to become one.
these rumours are certainly informative.
of course i feel nobody believes in them, until they are made official.

Thanks JKris for the info about KIRSTEN!

ciao

1 - 4 of 4 Posts