Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes we're back in action the 2004 AFL season is about to kick off.The withdrawal symptoms can stop and what a way to start the season off.The Tigers vs the Pies wow.One thing to say Go Blues but anyhow it will be 4 in a row for the Lions.;)

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
well, brisbane in form and fully fit will be hard to beat again. its just the matter of knowing whether Vossy and co are up for pain killers etc..all season round again.

carlton will struggle against fremantle. no kouta, stevens and a few others will hurt them.

i think its going to be more even this year. no team really stands out, bar brisbane of course. many teams have lossed key players due to the salary cap issues and i think its made many teams equal.

i think the Western Bulldogs will do better this year. with Grant back at CHB and with Rawlings, they have some big men in the team again. they definately have the smaller players to do the job, but need those big men.

Hawthorn have something to prove this year. they have a great line up with plenty more to come back from injury. if they dont make the top 4, then they should be shot!

anyway, hopefully we see good footy and no major injuries come this weekend.

schumy, i care mate!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts