Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Benfica

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 6.3%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
I vote for Boa! Sporting had a lot of reffed based luck last year and Boa nearly beat them anyway so i think it could be there time especially with this claudio guy!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
It will be Fc Porto because they have upgraded their team and if they get Peixoto , it will help their cause even better? My second team would be Boavista because they have not loss too many of their star players so far and made good aquisitions . My third team would be Jardel because they have lost some good players, important players in JVP , Hugo , babb , ect. But with Jardel , you will never know? And lastly , it would be Benfica because they have so many of their good players coming back from serious injuries even with Nuno Gomas , feher on their malcontent team , they will not win and they will still have some questions on Roger and Zahovic's will to play as one? But if everything works out ok , then they will have a good chance to win it ? A good battle for the title , my humble opinion.
1)FC Porto
2)Boavista
3)Benfica
4)Sporting

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What Beers you drink in London ??? Newcastle Brown Ale , Guiness??

Man that reminds me - 2 weeks ago I went to a freinds house Idrank this sh!tty tasting beer called Kestrel - Dont drink it I had 4 cans & was off my freakin chops !!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
COUTO 5 said:
What Beers you drink in London ??? Newcastle Brown Ale , Guiness??

Man that reminds me - 2 weeks ago I went to a freinds house Idrank this sh!tty tasting beer called Kestrel - Dont drink it I had 4 cans & was off my freakin chops !!!
Ooh Kestral! It's a bit like special brew isn't it? Lethal! I drink Stella artois, nice when it's cold. But at home i have a stash of Sagres that i bought back from Portugal the other week. Luvley!:tongue:

·
Registered
964 Posts
__________Jardel______Niculae________
Tello___________________Filipe/Quaresma
__________Bento's___________________

=1st place
Niculae is back:D
and Tello , Filipe , Quaresma and even Custudio
are only getting better
as for Babb we have Quiroga who is just as good
and we will still buy one or two good players:D
:fero: catch us if you can:fero:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Luis Felipe or Filipe whatever you prefer! He was a standout right winger 2 season ago when Braga had that great run! He was Athletico Madrid's property then we bought him or got him on a great deal!!

-I agree Paulo! Sporting's attack is still the best in Portugal with or without JVP! We could always replace him with Dani or Neca but I'm sure JVP will be back! Our defense it about still the same!

Jorge----------------------------------------Prates

-------------Quiroga------------Beto

------------------------Nelson-------------

Jorge and Prates on the wings and Quiroga and Beto as Central defenders! Quiroga is a natural Central defender! We just need to find backups like Conteras and whoever else!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.