Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hahahaha....and might I add Ha.

The embarrasing knockout of argentina should teach you all a lesson...With all the hype and hoopla over being the top pick...who the [email protected] do you think you guys are....Brazil?? remember brazil...the team in yellow and blue that whipped the supposedly great team for their only loss in qualification....yea...that brazil....how dare you compare yourself to brazil...thats blasphemy.

Also, enough with the crap about you guys playing beautiful football....Dont try to be brazil because of your jealousy....stick to your brutal football....that will get you further...haha..

Also, why didnt you guys cheat this time...that would have increased your odds....I mean, the 2 world cups you won is because of cheating...78 - I am not even gonna talk abouthat...86 - Hand of a drug addict dwarf...You know, for all the cheating you do (all of these were deliberate..not blown calls), you guys are the MOST PATHETIC WHINERS!!! get a grip...you guys suck...you are not a great football nation...That title belongs to a country north of you!! And you guys can forget about a comeback anytime soon...Players with no heart will win nothing...Their confidence is now lower than the argentinian economy...oh...wait...what economy..

Good bye Batistuta...one trick pony...If he learned to do something other than just kick the ball like a donkey, argies might have had a better chance.....The funniest is that by the time the Druggie got permission to go to japan, argies are on a plane on the way back...

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
There is no stupid posts, there is always stupid people who posts stupid posts.

This time, I will forgive you...next time I will wip your ass apart dude.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Ai3, try switching to decaf.

H

·
0 Posts
One thing is for sure.we are better than brazil so stop saying that brazil is better because they are totally lousy.they are not professionals,falling when the ball just hit you.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whine Pronunciation Key (hwn, wn)
v. whined, whin·ing, whines
v. intr.
To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.

v. tr.
To utter with a whine.

n.
The act of whining.
A whining sound.
A complaint uttered in a plaintive tone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Middle English whinen, from Old English hwnan, to make a whizzing sound.]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
whiner n.
whining·ly adv.
whiny or whiney adj

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
well that certainly was informative. Will we have to take a final exam on that? Maybe you should forward that information to Portugal's J. Pinto.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Humbird said:
well that certainly was informative. Will we have to take a final exam on that? Maybe you should forward that information to Portugal's J. Pinto.
:howler::dielaugh:

I am sure I don't want to take the exam.....

Good one Humbird :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Look here dumb and dumber...i dont expect you two to take final exams...After all, you are argentina fans...we all know the results already...just for fun, here is another word to learn.. FAILURE!!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Ai3 said:
Look here dumb and dumber...i dont expect you two to take final exams...After all, you are argentina fans...we all know the results already...just for fun, here is another word to learn.. FAILURE!!
Okai, good, Then feck off you twat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.