Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
0-0 FT.

No CL next season surely now, even if Leeds lose to Everton tomorrow, coz on current form I don't think Liverpool can even take three points from Bradford... No ###king goals in four games, can you believe it!

Somebody tell me it was all a dream, that Liverpool have not yet play Southampton yet, please.

T

·
0 Posts
I would also have hoped that this was just a bad dream, but alas, all these hiccups during the past few matches are true... I just can't fathom how the players can suddenly forget how to win and throw away the Champions League place just like that!
4 matches without a win... what a time to hit a nasty patch of form, with the end of season matches being the most crucial!

·
Registered
964 Posts
The only thing that is over is our bad run.
I feel sorry for Bradford as they are going down.
Everton please do us a favour.
Come on guys lets get behind Liverpool and i mean the whole of Liverpool.
"Walk on" to the CL

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
it's not over yet...!!!
and please coach, play camara... he's our lucky god!! fowler's recovery make us unlucky... :(

T

·
0 Posts
Camara missed a few good chances yesterday, but with him around, you can be sure of commitment. But he's quite wasteful sometimes, and you can't be doing that so often as the chances don't come by that easily nowadays...

Another thing, Owen and Fowler just dun seem to play together. I mean, how long did they play together this season? Most of the time, when one is playing, the other is injured, and that's not counting the times when both are injured!!

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Guys, this defeatest mood is just not what the reds are about. As proved tonight the CL place is still up for grabs.
I know we have a battling Bradford side to face, but that should be a benefit for our team, Bradford will attack, and we are a much better side when a team attacks us. We just don't have the guile to beat the sides that come to defend against us yet.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's sad that we're gonna send Bradford down. I'd really love to see Wimbledon leave the Premiersip. It just made me dislike John Hartson more and more.

As for the CL place, don't forget that Leeds are one point ahead. Last season they won 5-1 at West Ham too. Of course I hope that Liverpool will make it, but we've ony ourselves to blame for throwing it away if we didn't.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It also occur to me that when our supposed "star players" came back from injury, we started to lose games.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
i'll pray for di Canio...
i hope he will play in his best and make hat-trick on that game :)
c'mon redknapp, make a good strategy, and beat leeds... trust me, your son will thank you on this! :D

T

·
0 Posts
West Ham have not been doing well and have loads of players out injured. I will pray hard that they will score more than they concede, hopefully Paulo Wanchope's finishing will be more clinical on the day and not be as wasteful as he normally does!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts