·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where have all the big mouths gone?:D

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
you really are dumb rock head. have you seen the response to the post "man utd's era is over"; 25 replys in a day. we're still all here and we're not going anywhere. your pathetic attempts at stirring up trouble and getting us wound-up have been an abyssmal failure so far, and if anything you've given us something to talk about. what's your next unfounded comment going to be then? we're all waiting in eager anticipation.:)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you really are dumb rock head.
Don't have a cow, man!:)
What exactly is your beef with me?:D

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Re: It's All Gone Quiet In Here

Van Nistelrooy said:
Well done, quite a good comeback there :D
Not exactly Bernard Manning though!:)

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: It's All Gone Quiet In Here

Rocky Starr said:

Not exactly Bernard Manning though!:)
i never realised it was a competition.:confused:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It's All Gone Quiet In Here

Beefy said:

i never realised it was a competition.:confused:
It's called humour lad, something that you Mancs will discover one day, just like the caveman discovered fire. (By robbing it off the nearest tribe).:eek:

·
Star Player
3,264 Posts
Oh, we have humour alright. Like when we laugh at your trophies over the last decade or the way you play on the pitch? Sometimes it's interesting to see how boring football can really be but most of the times it's just sad. You Scousers have humour too, especially when you say you won the Treble. Look the term up some time and see what it actually means. The Worthless and Uefa Cup aren't mentioned plus you have to win the EPL. Uh, bugger. ;)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You Scousers have humour too, especially when you say you won the Treble. Look the term up some time and see what it actually means. The Worthless and Uefa Cup aren't mentioned plus you have to win the EPL. Uh, bugger.
So, how many trophies have Man U actually won (obviously not counting League Cups, Eufa Cups, Fa Cups, Cup Winners Cups etc etc)?:rolleyes:

·
Star Player
3,264 Posts
Where did I mention the FA Cup? Nowhere. ;)

Premier League + FA CUP + Champions League = Treble

FA Cup + Worthington Cup + Uefa Cup = Micky Mouse, anyone? ;)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jacob said:
Where did I mention the FA Cup? Nowhere. ;)

Premier League + FA CUP + Champions League = Treble

FA Cup + Worthington Cup + Uefa Cup = Micky Mouse, anyone? ;)
So how many MAJOR TROPHIES have Man U ever won? Thats my question.:cool:

·
Star Player
3,264 Posts
Yeah, yeah, whatever. Everyone knows you have more English league titles than anyone else. What else is new? ;)

I suppose by major trophies you mean the League and European Cups...

If those are the trophies you talk about, where does the Worhington fit the bill, let alone in a Treble? ;) It's not in there, mate. Sorry.

You got more League titles, well done, good work, etc, etc. You can carry on talking about that until you turn blue.

But when a lot of Pool supporters mention that you have won the treble last season, then it's luducrous. You know you haven't, we all know you haven't. That's the humour part which I was referring to. Maybe you should go to bed too? ;)

I sure will. :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jacob said:
Yeah, yeah, whatever. Everyone knows you have more English league titles than anyone else. What else is new? ;)

I suppose by major trophies you mean the League and European Cups...

If those are the trophies you talk about, where does the Worhington fit the bill, let alone in a Treble? ;) It's not in there, mate. Sorry.

You got more League titles, well done, good work, etc, etc. You can carry on talking about that until you turn blue.

But when a lot of Pool supporters mention that you have won the treble last season, then it's luducrous. You know you haven't, we all know you haven't. That's the humour part which I was referring to. Maybe you should go to bed too? ;)

I sure will. :)
Liverpool FC's motto has always been, if you are playing a game of football, you try to win it.
Man U's motto, under Ferguson, is, if we lose a game, we didn't really want to win it any way!
:mad:

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Even teams like Leeds or Newcastle dont p!ss on the Worthless Cup anymore and you guys include that in the treble.:howler::howler:

I didnt see Scousesh!ts winning the league last season?:confused: :confused:

Then how can their's be called a Treble?:confused:

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
i think we've established that they didn't win the league. perhaps it would be more accurate in future to refer to last season as the CUP treble. anyone got any problems with that?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts