ALEX '6
VAMPETA '43 '51

ARGENTINA 1
ALMEYDA '45

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
As a passionate and avid Argentina fan, I can only offer my congratulations on a well deserved Brazilian victory.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Yah, it was a great game from what I heard. Congrats to the Brazilians for bouncing back from all the criticism and doubts with a huge win.

I can't wait for the return game in Buenos Aires... Argentina will win!!

PS. Can someone tell me the date for that game?

·
Registered
157 Posts
the return match will be on Wednesday September 5th,2001..... in El Monumental, in Buenos Aires, not in La Bombonera (The Chocolate Box).

Time,
GMT: 00:40
EST: 20:40
Note,Date and time are subject to change.

I hoped if they had planed earlier to play some matches in La Bombonera or outside of Buenos Aires, because the atmospher will be deadly amazing, fanatics-fans will Support the team with no limit, it will be very noisy. But...

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Argenitna will win. the game is ony next year IDIOT! nobody even knows the line up or anything and you say such CRAP!
you guys don't lose the arrogance no matter what hey....only czar is a good loser here!!
Czar , your tops man :)

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
WTF Ze? What's your problem? I offered my congrats to your Brazilians. One can't even be confident about the next game? Pfft, grow up.

By the way Ze, I am not a huge Argentina fan, but I like them none the least.

PS. Thanx for the info jrzi.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Eclipse.........didn't you know......only Ze and Brasil have the right to be optomistic and confident for a game....just ignore him, his posts always say the same thing and continually puts everyone down...(he says he doesn't though)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts