Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so great, so great :D :D
Italy did it, we are the best, ****ing Merk did not stop us, Kluivert ha ha, and de Boer, my favourite Dutch from now

SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NESTA; TOLDO I LOVE YOU ALL AND OF COURSE GREAT MALDINI (ok, he missed it, but who cares)
EVEN SUPER DI BIAGIO, AN INTER PLAYER SO GREAT
and COOL TOTTI cool penalty, cannavaro, great man
AND TOLDO
AND TOLDO

AND DEMETRIO

SO FORZA ITALIA FORZA INTER FORZA MILAN FORZA LAZIO FORZA ROMA AND FORZA FIORENTINA (YOUR TOLDO IS THE BEST), at least now I am loving you and your Italian players for some time :D :D

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Hehehehehehehehe

It was a game of 12 against 11.
12 : 11 Dutch + Merk :mad:
11 : 10 Italians + Rijkaart :D

The Oranjie couldn't do it.
Not even with the referee's help.

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Revenge is at hand, my friends! To those who call our style boring...what is boring about 120 nail-biting minutes of soccer and then a shootout?? Oh well, who cares...we won, bottom line!

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
:D ;) ;) santo TOLDO ;) ;) :D

·
Registered
384 Posts
that game was so fixed and italy still won. can anything be better in life? and kluivert how does it feel to face some serie a defenders, and de boer thanx for deciding never coming to serie a, who the **** needs you.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
:)

I'm just smiling... I probably smile in my sleep. I looove the nail-bitting match. and yeah, Toldo just became my new catch. At first, I thought, penalty! now! but toldo just brilliant.
huuuhh!!!! LOL.
ciao!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
FORZA AZZURI

Yes Italy did it today.Probably in the whole team i would like thank the defenders who actually have done a great job indeed :)And what can i add more about TOLDO.He is just more than SUPERB today.
Only thing i hate most in that game was The IDIOT referre who was totally unfair & at the end Italy have a fair result.I have seen 11 ultimate warriors played today.And i guess GOD was present there today.Just pray & hope that Italy could beat France too in Final.Keep it up!! :):)

Forza ITALIA :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
Wow, what a match. :) Zamby being sent off and two penalties given against us, but we still managed to win.
Toldo was simply unbelievable, he stpped three penalty shots with his hands. :D

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
:D :D :D
What a beautiful game, and no one deserved it more than Italy and Toldo. Italy have the best defence in the world and maybe in history, and EASILY the best keeper in the tournament. yes yes yes. Holland's media can kiss my arse.

Let's just make a checklist of the factors that they overcame:

1. Bid fat home support.
2. The stadium was orange.
3. Two penalties.
4. A bombardment from one of the best attacks in the tournament.
5. Del Piero and Inzaghi and co. doing almost nothing in attack.
6. Mr. Zammyman sent off.
7. A piece of sh|t referee who didnt know what he was doing. Did you see the call for the first penalty??

only france to go.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I have never seen a team play with atht much heart in my life. Not only Toldo, Cannavro, Nesta, Maldini and Iuliano, but every player in the team busted their nuts. We had the ref against us. Ten men. Del Piero playing in a position where he has never played. Even when Totti came on he did well. Del Vecchio even played with heart in the end. It was a great performance all round. I think we should keep that starting line up but with Del Piero on the right and Totti upfront. Del Piero will do damage on the right against France.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Wow what a thriller!!I take my hats off the Italian players especially the defenders,they are simply the best defenders in the world!!:D:D
Now one more to go......

Forza Italy!!!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Congrats TO ITALIA<
What a thriller indeed..
Especially to play a man down..

TOLDO most valuable player!!!!:D::D:

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Congratulations to all of you who support Italy!
Looks like the "cattenaccio" did it again, and this time it was against the Dutch's "total football". Thumbs up for the defenders (I know Maldini and Nesta were tired, but they had miraculously held on - excellent job!) and of course, for the hero Toldo, too. (He only plays because Buffon is out of the team, remember?)

But the question is... can they do it again on the final against France??????? ('Cuz I support France ;):))

·
Registered
13,142 Posts
To call it satisfying would be an understatement. Everyone - the ref, the crowd, the damn prejuidiced Brit commentators - everyone had to eat crow and pay their respects to the great Azzurri. Seeing Stam walk off after plastering the PK to the sky was amusing. I'm happy Zambrotta can't play final. If only Inzaghi would get hurt or red carded.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Too many critics/nothing better to say.
It was not the most impressive game.Surely holland were in control..But missing 2oops 4pk they deserve to loose..
Italy's tactics of playing defensive is what they are known for.
Going down a man what else are you supposed to do /is become more defensive and hope for a lucky break for an attack..
No one expected them to get where they are but this is the game of soccer...
ALL i know is they know how to win no matter what it takes>

1 - 19 of 19 Posts