Xtratime Community banner

Choose one:

  • Inter - AC Siena

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Bologna - AC Milan

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Brescia - AS Roma

    Votes: 5 23.8%

  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you can vote, which Summary you want me to upload
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
both polls will exist for 2 days. I think, the users shouldnt wait too long for them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,133 Posts
Sorry!!! Haim, I voted for Inter - Siena but after thinking again, I decided to change it to Bologna - AC Milan. So please decrease the vote for Inter's match by one and increase Milan's by one. Reason why I didn't choose my club's game??? I wanna see the dubious pro-Milan act by the ref in that game. :rolleyes::rollani:

No debates about that here though, please. ;)
 

·
International
Joined
·
6,724 Posts
Handoyo said:
Sorry!!! Haim, I voted for Inter - Siena but after thinking again, I decided to change it to Bologna - AC Milan. So please decrease the vote for Inter's match by one and increase Milan's by one. Reason why I didn't choose my club's game??? I wanna see the dubious pro-Milan act by the ref in that game. :rolleyes::rollani:

No debates about that here though, please. ;)
Hmmm, looks like all the Milan fans will then vote for the Inter - Siena match :D

Maybe we should ask Benny if the summary for Bolgona - Milan show the penalties not given by the referee?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,133 Posts
Jose luis pirri said:
Hmmm, looks like all the Milan fans will then vote for the Inter - Siena match :D

Of course. ;) They're too afraid to let the truth get spilled to everybody. :rolleyes:

:tongue:
Jose luis pirri said:
Maybe we should ask Benny if the summary for Bolgona - Milan show the penalties not given by the referee?
:wth: Hell Yeah!!! The ref-didn't-give-Bologna-the-penalties-because-he's-on-Milan's-payroll incidents are the biggest reason why I wanted to see this match. :D;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The video shows some chances by Bologna and Milan and 1 or 2 not-given-penalties.

The Inter video shows five good chances by Inter, one chance by Siena and the goals with slow-motions

The Brescia-Roma videos shows many chances by Roma, they didnt use, the Brescia goal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,133 Posts
Haimrevivo1 said:
The video shows some chances by Bologna and Milan and 1 or 2 not-given-penalties.
:stress::depress: Only 1 or 2??? There must be 3 or 4 incidents when the referee made some controversial decisions. Well, just do your thang though. ;)
Haimrevivo1 said:
The Inter video shows five good chances by Inter, one chance by Siena and the goals with slow-motions.
Must admit this is very very tempting. :lick:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, I decided to post the Inter - Siena summary

Eventhough there is a tie in the poll, but I also think that the Inter-Siena summary is more impressive
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top