Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Italy squad:

Goalkeepers: Buffon (Juventus), Toldo (Inter), Abbiati (AC Milan)

Defenders: Nesta (Lazio), Cannavaro (Parma), Maldini (AC Milan), Materazzi (Inter), Iuliano (Juventus), Panucci (Roma)

Midfielders: Coco (Barcelona), Zambrotta (Juventus), Di Livio (Fiorentina), Di Biagio (Inter), Zanetti (Inter), Tommasi (Roma), Gattuso (AC Milan), Doni (Atalanta)

Forwards: Totti (Roma), Vieri (Inter), Inzaghi (AC Milan), Del Piero (Juventus), Montella (Roma), Delvecchio (Roma)

Only 4 players from Juve.
At Euro 2000 we had 7...

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
but we have 3 ex juve players as well in vieri, inzaghi and di livio.:D

plus pessotto just pulled out.

tacchinardi could have made it.

and ferrara should have been considered.

:D

G

·
I cant believe that Di Livio and that a$$clown Di Biagio got a call up b4 Fiore, Tacchinardi, Ambrosini or even Roby Baggio! But the squad still looks good, the defence looks awesome, the midfield will have to work extra hard to cover Di Biagio, and attack, well if they get going no one will stop us!!!!

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Inzaghi should have been out of the squad...
I really dislike this guy, he is the mistake of soccer. Di Vaio is much more useful than him.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Even though he was injured for 3 months this season, I still think that Pippo has place in the Squadra Azzurra. He has natural sence for goals and he always scores importent goals.
I always loved him. Even now that he play for Milan.
I still hope he will come back home to the Delle Alpi one day... :depress: :(

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
peruk said:
I cant believe that Di Livio and that a$$clown Di Biagio got a call up b4 Fiore, Tacchinardi, Ambrosini or even Roby Baggio!

Totally agree with you

Nyuka said:
Inzaghi should have been out of the squad...
I really dislike this guy, he is the mistake of soccer. Di Vaio is much more useful than him.

No way should Trap have left Pippo. He is definetely the right choice. I can't believe that muppet Del Vechio went. Trap should have took Di Vaio for Del Vechio.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts