421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FORZA ITALIA!!!!!

FORZA ITALIA!!!!!
TOTTI MADE FRANCE EATING SH*T

D

·
0 Posts
For a team that goes to a major tournament and is considered a serious contender everytime, then an Italian trophy at a major tournament is long long over-due.

When will it come? :(

I thought 18 years of waiting was long enough :confused:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
No, guys, Italy LOST! Italy, for what reasons I don't know, keeps using Ale Del Piero, who is a stiff. He is a bum. He is worthless in the national team. He is a major reason Italy failed in WC98 because he took playing time from Baggio. Now he is the only reason Italy lost Euro2000.

I don't like to rub salt in people's wounds because I have experienced many heartbreaking losses with my team, Brazil. (1982 World Cup v. Italy, 1996 Olympics v. Nigeria, 1998 World Cup v. France, etc.) But you Italy fans had to see this coming -- Del Piero is worthless in the national team, and if you rely on him to score goals, you will lose.

L

·
0 Posts

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FRANCE VICTORIOUS

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Italy gave it their all despite some mistakes and lost chances..S*** happens..Life goes on .. COme on people it is not the end of world..

At the begining who remembers commentators saying ITALY was basically worth crap;:
They ended up in the finals:
They played to win but so did france:For this game I see two winners:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts