Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Del Piero needs to play more!!!!!!!! Zoff is an idiot to not play him!!:mad::mad::mad: The only reason that I can think of to NOT play Del Piero more right now, is to save him for the quarter-finals and, if they make it that far, the semi-finals. Otherwise, he should be playing from the start!!!!!! The other strikers are doing fine (maybe Inzaghi could do a little bit more, but he's done well so far), but Del Piero is THE MAN!!! He's shown his class when he's come on, but he barely has enough playing time to really get into the rhythm of the game. Hopefully, Zoff is just waiting to unleash Del Piero once they get past the group stage. Del Piero is certainly building up his appetite!!!

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
How did he play against Belgium? I haven't got Foxtel here in Australia so I couldn't watch it at 4:45 am this morning. Hope he played well. But if Totti and Fiore both scored then he's on bench for the rest of the tournament.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not taking anything away from Fiore or Totti, they're both doing well. So is Pippo for that matter. But, I can't help but think that Del Piero is better than ALL of them! He played better in the Turkey match, but he's only been given about 20 minutes in each match. That's not enough time to really get down to business. What he has done, he's done well, in the short amount of time that he's been on the pitch. I'd just like to see him START for a change. I don't know why Zoff chooses to leave him on the bench...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts