Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sounds good, nice doing business with you fellows. You got outplayed today, simple as that.

ahh little Croatia again put's Italy away, we haven't lost to you guys, you did manage a draw, and we beat you 2-1 in Palermo.

Please use this thread to cry and whine, like all good Italian football fans.

·
Registered
384 Posts
"Just sounds good, nice doing business with you fellows. You got outplayed today, simple as that. "

doing business wiht us??? most of your players make their living out of italy....it's always the most ignorant fans that say the stupidest things

outplayed?????.....how do you judge that??? possession?? italy plays a counterattack game...goals scored???? we wont go into that.... gross domestic product of the nation???? lol we cant mention that

·
Registered
262 Posts
Ero...it seems like this lose have doubled the size of your balls.. you need to learn some style and ethics, it's not in a real MANs nature to provoke in such way you do, that's faceless!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Take it easy Ero, where does half your team learn their skills, ah that's right, Italia? Take it easy, show some appreciation.

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Mike you had respect for Ero? Damn how could you have respect for someone who was ****ing lucky (should have) not to have his FM status revoked?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Italy plays better when they are in trouble. Now I know for sure that they will win the WC:cool: Thanks for awakening an even better team Crotia;)

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
King Italy said:
Mike you had respect for Ero? Damn how could you have respect for someone who was ****ing lucky (should have) not to have his FM status revoked?
I know KI, I always thought he was a bit of an a**hole, now I know he is, he's just scum.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
wow our FM's are setting such a good example here:rolleyes:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Its usually the case...as Ero knows the win is not dignified/justified.

Btw Ero...u need not feel embarrassed at all... the flag man is not from your team....or is he? Croatia played with good spirit, so nothing of their fault too...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.