Xtratime Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of their 2006 “heroes” have become zeros! WTF happened? “What are you talking about Dagoods”?

Let Dagoods break it down for you clowns!

Buffon: Got schooled in the Euro, these two past games he’s been nothing short than ordinary, IKER CASILLAS is the undisputed number 1 in the world :happy:.

Grosso: Not good enough to play in any of the TOP 3 leagues (Premier, Serie A, and la liga) :happy:.

Cannavaro: The HYPE is over, he is utter $hit now; Pepe makes him look good/decent :happy::happy::happy:!

Materazzi: He is not a starter for Inter anymore; he was a one tournament pony/hit wonder.

Zambrotta: La liga was TOO much for him to handle, struggling to get his form back in Serie A.

Gattuso: Has been $hit for the past two years! What good is he for? His goal celebrations with fellow Brazilian teammates are pretty funny though, I have to give him that :howler:!

Camoranesi: He has somewhat kept his same level/form, yeah on the bench that is :D

Perrotta: He doesn’t start for Italia anymore. “BUT Dagoods he’s a starter in Roma” LOL are you kidding me :D? Of course he is, Roma is a bloody mediocre mid-table team! He wouldn’t start anywhere else :D

Pirlo: He’s been crawling on all fours ever since Beckham arrived :D Apparently, he is keeping Beckham happy; the Brit seems to prefer Pirlo over Posh!

Toni: LOL Luca phony was never a factor; he’s nothing more than a decent club player. This is why every single Italian is begging Amauri to choose Italia over Brazil :happy:!

Totti: Retired, best decision he ever made! I guess he got tired of not delivering, of being a sad clown!

Subs:

De Rossi: Decent player but he is no Gago, Gerrard, Ballack, Lampard, etc.

Gilardino: A big time small club player :D. Another Luca Phony in the making folks.

Del Piero: Does this man have no shame? No dignity? No Balls? He should pull a Totti, save face :happy:!

Seriously all of these guys are pretty much DONE now…I wouldn’t want my beloved REAL MADRID to sing any of these players (Cannavaro is on his way out back to Napoli where he belongs, in the CRAPPER). None of these clowns would start in my team, that’s for sure! I know Cannavaro starts but he can thank Pepe for that :D!

So what happened to these guys? Was it all luck in 06?

Your thoughts your thoughts…

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,189 Posts
You forgot to mention Nesta... :err:

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
Del Piero is twice the player today than he was during the WC06. Voted best Italian player and was Serie A top scorer last season.

A Madrid fan of all people should know that :wallbang:

What an incredible trolling own goal there...

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
They won :smileani:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
DaBoofhead really Buffon are you serious?he's been back for how long?a coupla games and you say he's shite seriously dude:doh:,Canna,Matrix are now mid thirties what else do you expect really?.I'm not saying you're totally wrong you do have some points,but I think it goes like this Superman,Batman,The Phantom,Spiderman& all Daclowns doll collection,have the discussion with Danoodlebrain and Dagaga acts like he's talking for the dolls:happy:.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
They're world champions, and will continue to be until next year, regardless of what online trolls have to say about it. It's easy to write short critical sentences ridiculing football players; the hard thing is to play and win a World Cup.

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
trolling or not, I agree with him. age has caught on almost all of those players and we are struggling to replace them or the coach is too stubborn to call them.

Buffon - Not what he once was, but not based on these past few games as he has just recovered from a big injury but I feel he hasnt been as impressive since the kaka shoulder injury. Still this is obviously not a problem area as he still one of the best although I don't believe its as clear cut as some like to make it.

Zambrotta - A shadow of himself and no Milan fan will deny it I think, but who can we replace him with? Inter have a potential replacement in Santon but still very very early days for him and i dont see Lippi giving him the chance anyway.
Cannavaro - I dont care how he plays in spain for italy he has always been solid and in the wc he stepped up huge.
Materazzi - Old, but we have good cover in Chiellini + Matrix had the tournament of his life. Other decent CBs as well.
Grosso - No idea how he is getting on at Lyon to be fair but he cant be worse than Dossena. No idea who we could use as the next LB

Gattuso - Instrumental to Italy due to his constant running and his charisma but he has had a tough 2 years and i dont think he will recover his previous form, hard to replace him imo.
Pirla - Sleepy head is still the best in the business when he is on form, at 29/30 he still has a lot to give, not worried the slightest + he tries very hard for Italy so im sure he wont lets us down.
Perotta - Mystery how he can still make a claim in the Italian NT....been a mystery since the euros in 2004.
Camoranesi - Im told he is class by the juventini and I have yet to see him do anything note worthy for Italy, im sure one day he will come good :rolleyes:

Totti - Retired and 1 of the few to have made the right decision.
Toni - I struggle to make any sort of suggestion with toni, he works hard and is useful due to his hold up play but he just cant do what we really need him to do.

I still hope Lippi will stop calling up useless players because he doesn't get along with Cassano but I will give him credit in giving G.Rossi a big chance

De Rossi, Chiellini and G.Rossi are the only 4 to bring some fresh blood....

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
I don't care what do you think about the poster but he speaks right now, this is exactly how i see it, with the exception that most of these players were not that good either before the world cup.

All of them peaked in the world cup and won it.

They were born for that month.

·
Registered
47,927 Posts
I don't care what do you think about the poster but he speaks right now, this is exactly how i see it, with the exception that most of these players were not that good either before the world cup.

All of them peaked in the world cup and won it.

They were born for that month.
They did win on penalties. You're saying that the entire French team was also born for that month?

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
They did win on penalties. You're saying that the entire French team was also born for that month?
My point is they played their best football in that month, they won on penalties but they wouldn't make it to the final had only Grosso and Zambrotta played their normal game.
I think it is very clear to see how Pirlo, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Grosso, Camoranesi... etc were before the world cup and during the world cup, and how they are now.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.