Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well there is something to cheer about at the end of the World Cup for Italians. Of course, Collina was the referee, and Scolari, the Brazilian coach, has Italian parents, so there is a little something to cheer about.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
A good refeering performane, no doubt
He handled the match well, gave 2 early yellow cards, so the match doesnt turn dirty
The best final match in years

·
Banned
2,832 Posts
And Italy played their usual boring defensive cowardly game...no, wait, that was Germany...for a sec I couldn't figure out the white shirts and black shorts

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Sorry fangul but i thugh germany played attacking in the first alf and second

i was really sprised at how foward going they were

Lav

·
Banned
2,832 Posts
hehe, they looked like a team of ten Viktor Onopkos in the second half...nothing left in their bodies, just slogging through the motions. A shame, since I think as a team they had what it takes to beat Brazil...

·
Registered
36 Posts
let's just hope that they change the rule that prevents referees that are 45 years of age or older from being a world cup referee. i think that Collina will be the reason they change this rule. they will probably do fitness tests, and i'm sure he'll pass. very well called match by Collina, and a great final.

·
Registered
13,209 Posts
Just a short note to invite all Serie A lovers to our precious Xtratime Serie A forum. We've been a little quiet so far this summer due to the WCup, but we will picking things up again soon, real soon, and need your support. Please stop by to support your club(s)! It's gonna be a great season. Starts in about 8 weeks. Hope to see you in the Serie A forum to get things going!

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
I couldnt care less who the winner was. althought I was hoping it rather be Germany then Brazil though, since I am such a footbal hater ;) . Let it be known, there are only two reasons why anyone hates Brazilian football, 1. jealousy ( the same reason why people mocks Ronaldo for his teeths ) 2. you dont like football. Since I have been a supporter of Italian football for more then 12 years, I guess I fall into the second category :rolleyes: :D .

Collina seemed relieved after the match, and didnt want to give away the match ball, not even when he shook hands, or got his medal. I guess most of us had reacted the same way.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Good for PL Colina, but in all honestly I don't care for Italy to be known for its referee's, but I like them to be known for there football instead. Especially after all those A hole, Italy hating, officials, the fact that PL Collina did such a great job, pisses me off even more.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts