Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Albertini, Maldini, Di Livio.....gone!

Trap is already mentioining names like Oddo, Bonera, Brighi, Maccarone, Manfredini, Bellini, F. Cannavaro etc. I would add Maresca and Toni to that list.

Think abouth this:

___________________BUFFON_________________

ODDO/ZENONI___NESTA___CANNA___COCO/BELLINI

MARCHIONNI_____BRIGHI___DONI_____MANFREDINI

_____VIERI/MACCARONE___TOTTI/CASSANO_______

I want to see us experiment with Marchionni and Manfredini because we need to develop our flanks which is a weak part of our game although Zambrotta has improved a lot.

Any other exciting young players you can think of?

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
PIRLO

·
Registered
46,996 Posts
He he.... I don't believe till I won't see.....
in an interview Trap said that as a substitute of Zambrotta he is going to convoke Gautieri (31 years), rather than Marchionni.
:eek:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Well Marchionni shouldn't be apart of the Italian NT yet. He hasn't proved anything on the highest level. Gautieri had a great season as well as Asta. Marchionni game of as substitute in some games and played attacker in some.
But since he will finally get a real chance next season hopefully he will play up to his potential and earn a place in the NT.
The same with Pirlo. A player shouldn't be called if he ain't playing regularly in his team. That's my oppinion.

Oh and Panucci and Sartor is way better then Zenoni. And Sartor is only two years older then Zenoni.
I think Zanetti and Ambrosini is the premier choices for the centralmidfield for many years. Brighi, Donati and Maresca has still much to prove.
The leftwing is a questionmark. Manfredini had a great firsthalf and a crap secondhalf of the season. Still to unproven in my books. Doni isn't really a leftwinger.
Maybe Zambrotta on the left if Marchionni takes the right? Zambrotta ain't as creative as you would want, but is good as he showed in the WC.
Also the attack is interesting to see. There arn't very many young attackers contending for the spots. Totti is just not working as an attacker, Cassano has still very much to prove, Maccarone's move to England might hurt him.
Vieri, DP, Montella and Inzaghi will probably make the attack for nother couple of years. Di Vaio has an outside chance to take a spot if he continues his form.

I'm as optimistic as ever, as you see. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Well im sorry mate but Pirlo deservers to be there more than Cassano, Maccarone, Doni, Marchionni. Manfredini.

He played the second half of the seaosn and was gold.

The kid is gonna knock totti out...if trap ever stops sucking totti's ****.

Lav

·
Registered
74 Posts
My only wish, with all these points that you all have raised, is that a younger manager like Corsmi or Del Neri with modern ideas is in charge. Because i was reading that Trapatoni is begging Maldini to continue and besides Italy did fail because they had old way past it players, they failed because of archaic ideas from present manager. The likes of Cannavaro, Nesta, coco, Ambrosini, Totti, Zanetti, Fiore, Buffon, Abiatti, Inzaghi, Vieri, Dp and Montella can still play in the next wc and I cant really see any young players coming through that can adequately dislodge these guys.
But i do like Brighi, Manfredini, Bonera, Pirlo and Blasi

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
doni??? he is already 29 and is not that young anymore... :confused: or is there another doni who i didn't know??? :D

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
15 reasons to fire trap

Oddo
Ferrari
Bellini

Marchioni
Ambrosini
Pirlo
Brighi
Maresca
Donati

Toni
Corradi
Marazzina
Cassano
D'Agostino
Di Vaio

All 15 of these fantastically talented youngsters all stand a huge chance of never geting any serious recognition for Italy

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
tazz ur turning into a retard...the thing with u bro is when ustick with a player hell u never let go..me guess what i learn!!!..and u know what if donati cant handle milan he cant handle italy..ok ..and c;mon corradi my ass.....what are u gettgin here....antoher average striker..marrazina is 28-29 bro!!!!!!!...and frankly tazz the only guy in that list who i think is cappable of being better then any of the players we have now is yes that cry baby cassano...pirlo looks like a weak totti to me but wiht a better free kick

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
pirri said:
pirlo looks like a weak totti to me but wiht a better free kick

Brilliant assesion mate....Pirlo is ****ing useless.
Cant make a good pass, cant finish for ****, will never score a freekick.

Come to think of it why are milan even considering selling RC and keepin the kid....MORONS!

I MEAN PIRLO SUCKS!

Lav

·
Registered
74 Posts
TAZZ said:
15 reasons to fire trap

Oddo
Ferrari
Bellini

Marchioni
Ambrosini
Pirlo
Brighi
Maresca
Donati

Toni
Corradi
Marazzina
Cassano
D'Agostino
Di Vaio

All 15 of these fantastically talented youngsters all stand a huge chance of never geting any serious recognition for Italy
I think in the next big competition which is euro2004, the players that might make the squad are Divaio, Brighi, Ambrosini, Pirlo and Oddo.
There might be a question mark against Cassano, as i feel he needs to bulk up and find some pace from somewhere as he is one paced. Toni imo is a W***ker as he is always diving, Marazzina is probably the biggest misser of goals i have seen in a while and i dont think hes very young. I must admit, i dont know D'agostino. Ferrari has no chance whatsoever because of the ages of Nesta and Cannavaro. Corradi is not better than Delvecchio enuff said, Maresca is very one paced and i am not convinced by him at all, while Donati needs to go to a club where he can play week in week out

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
lav im not dissing pirlo..pirlo has a great pass on him but its less consistant then totti's..what i like about totti a bitmore then pirlo is the fact that he is stronger..but pirlo has way better corners and free free kicks.....cassano though is gettgin betetr and im begginign to feel this player whjo was overtaed b4 is now seriously underated..he is very talented...and i feel the roberto baggio comparism would be justiefied if he could put the ball in the back of the net more often cos frankly when it comes to the dribble cassano is quite a master really...unless u have seen a player callled nicola mancino of napoli then there really isnt any better ;)

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
U guys don't get what i am saying u know

If idiots like Bertotto Gattuso Delvecchio get called up all these players deserve to get some attention too

I am not advocating that those 15 player si just called all deserve to be in the National team

As for Ferrari? Cannavaro Nesta and Ferrari.....not a bad back 3

And Pirri :D:D :finger: We don't have to agree bro....ok Samuel :D:D

Marazzina i am sure he is abt 25

Players i name are players who I think are good no one esle has to agree with me. I am not Samuel here (Pirri) who needs others to agree with him to feel justified

:D

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
pirri said:
lav im not dissing pirlo..pirlo has a great pass on him but its less consistant then totti's..what i like about totti a bitmore then pirlo is the fact that he is stronger..but pirlo has way better corners and free free kicks.....
I think if Milan give P\irlo a full season as a starter and including the Cl games, he should betha man....the kid only needs someone to belive in him, and he showed it at the end of last year guiding us to the CL.

If u ask me Pirlo will in a year be far better than TOTTI who likes to pick daisys on the ground.

Lav

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
I actually read an article about this in Corriere dello sport and they predicted players like Di Vaio, Marchionni, Zauri, Iaquinta, Pinzi, Manfredini, Ferrari, Dalla Bona, Donati, Zenoni, Bellini, Brighi, Bonera, Perrotta and Marazzina to get more space. Would be nice, but i doubt it with an retarded Jackass like Trap who only seems to pick favorites for the nazionale anyway, why didn't they kick his ass after the wc failure?

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
This is slightly off-topic, but was anyone else following the U-17 mini tournament in England? We finished bottom after draws against England and Brazil and losing to the Czech Rep(!). I know they're young and have much to learn but none of them really impressed me. They were stuck playing the same style as the Azzurri.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Doni has a lot of improving to go to be mediocre. What I'm trying to say is he blows.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts