Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some people (obviouslynot italian fans) think that Media in italy usually OVERESTIMATE their players:

Peolpe say that the Totti image is not great as Italyis picturing it..
another name was Gattuso, italians did cmpare hime to davids & viera while he's not even near,many other italian players are being accused to be overrated by their media!!

That is not my own opinion, but i've been hearing that for more than once, & Im not comfotable with it!!
I want to knowwhat ITALIAN FANS think....

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
Look at the way Henry is regarded in England by the media,yet in Italy,many fans question that ability because of his performances in Serie A.You have to put it into perspective.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
el za3eem said:
hey interista why do u always arguee with everything without using your some what low thinking abilities???? :yuck:
Whatever mate.

el za3eem said:
I mean I always find you talking nonsence and always saying stupid sh*t like you (naturally)
If you can do better, then be my guest.

el za3eem said:
so you better quit it or Im going to fu*k your mama
You have a hard time locating her.

·
Second Place Winner February Photo Contest
2,631 Posts
HB21 said:
another name was Gattuso, italians did cmpare hime to davids & viera while he's not even near,many other italian players are being accused to be overrated by their media!!
Yeah sure, Arsenal have best DM (Vieira) and best forward (Henry) that's why they're unbeatable in Europe and England.. :shades:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Arsenal are pretty bad in Europe. They lack the ability to play tight and patient. Henry is not as good a forward as people think. Defenses in England are slack and loose. Henry is usually marked out of games in Europe and against teams like Chelsea and United in England.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts