Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
XT Oldie
8,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swear....when I posted this a tumbleweed went right by my screen :D

Anyway, SCP is giving this wop, Christian Puggioni, a try out. He's ex-Sampdoria and already has been getting good reviews. Also the ex-SCP coach, the legendary Materazzi, praised him in a radio interview this morning or something.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Nelson has been playing well , before we change GK we should look into recruiting a defender and a defensive midfilder!

kingmonkey don't come and insult us in our forum and remember SCP has had 3 large losses to our squad , but I guarantee you we will be there with you to the end!
So unless you have something usefull to say like MarcoA(who you can learn alot from!) stay out of here!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Excuse me?! Insulting you?! You should be glad your keeper is doing his job not like ours were at the start of the season.

I agree that you will be our main challengers this season as you have a threatening attack, but if there is one weakness i and my team's fans can hope for is that your defence continues to under-perform.

I hope you don't consider that to be an insult!

·
XT Oldie
8,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Paulo said:
So unless you have something usefull to say like MarcoA(who you can learn alot from!) stay out of here!

Was that a compliment Paulo? ;) ;)

And who is the MarcoA charlatan? ;)

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
I think Tiago is a better keeper than Nelson. I think the best in the league is still Ricardo from Boavista.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Marco

I just read your signature ........ Funny sh!t:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts