41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
You mean...

Bolton - Hull City
Manchester U - Wigan?

I would prefer if they were keeping their away-home fixtures instead, personally. I especially think that Wigan's fixture is terrible and harmful for your teams.

If you mean all the games, as you are doing in your league, then I'm 100% against it, because we already know the results of 9 out of 10 of these games. These results were counted and I don't see a reason to change everything now that we know the 90% of the results of these games. Only Wigan and Bolton are involved and you can find similar fixtures. Personally, I propose:

Jan 9: Sunderland vs Bolton
Jan 30: Wigan vs Everton

So we finish this at the end of January.

·
Third Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,100 Posts
No.

The best solution (and a solution we considered) was to use yesterday's fixtures; Bolton were away to Burnley and Wigan were at home to Blackburn. Teams of a similar quality, though perhaps both slightly better.

What we're doing in the XTPL is replaying all the fixtures with the games tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday.

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Okay, fine, use the the Burnley-Bolton and Wigan-Blackburn and let's finish this already. I guess it's fair.

Could you post the points of each team, please?

·
Registered
11,399 Posts
We have a problem. Milan-Fiorentina and Udinese-Cagliari have been moved from January 27 to February 24. Since the Semifinals are schedules for February 21, we have an issue.

I think we should reschedule the 1st leg of the Semifinals for February 27/28.

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
We will work it out, don't worry. I don't know about the English, but I can move a couple of fixtures and that's it. I don't have much time now, but I'll tell you something. In any case, we can adapt.

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
For me, no problem to move the game one week. I hope the English don't mind either.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts