Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we know at wednesday the coppa final, against Lazio.
I read today that Pandev mill miss the game, and it's very good new for us.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
We are playing for atrophy again! It is exactly 15 years we won our last title. It was also Coppa Italia, 0-0 in the first leg vs.Ancona and then 6-1 at Marassi!

So far we won Coppa Italia four times: 1985, 1988, 1989 and 1994. What is interesting Lazio also won four finals: 1958, 1998, 2000 and 2004. We lost final twice, they once.

I can't wait!!!
FORZA DORIA!

...and here it is!

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Samp has to try the hardest to win!!! And on sunday field the weakest side possible :lala:

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Not long to go now..

Latest news is that Lucchini and Accardi are training again, while Sammarco is still apart.. if he doesn't make it, I'd like to see Dessena given a nod, but I can see Mazzarri going for experience and a slightly cooler head in Delvecchio. On the right, again, I'd prefer a positive start with Padalino but Mazzarri may start more cautiously with Campagnaro/Raggi, with the Swiss coming on if we need a goal.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Any suspended players?
Any injuries in Lazio (Doriani wrote about Pandev)?
Do You know anything :) ???

I read at our officiall site that Samp supporters bought 9000 tickets at first day of sale! :thumbsup::strong::thumbsup:

·
Registered
46,331 Posts
Right now 14,000 tickets have been bought by the supporters of Sampdoria of the 16,000 available.

The referee is Rosetti. All the players of Sampdoria but Da Costa have been called up. Also the youngsters Fiorillo, Mustacchio and Marilungo have been called up.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
pandev is apparently fit :scared: ................

cant wait for this bt i hav a real fear of defeat nw having cum so far :moan:
why to be scared of seeing pandev on the pitch
they also fear cassano. :smileani:

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Right now 14,000 tickets have been bought by the supporters of Sampdoria of the 16,000 available.

The referee is Rosetti. All the players of Sampdoria but Da Costa have been called up. Also the youngsters Fiorillo, Mustacchio and Marilungo have been called up.

16,000 fr us and 16,000 fr them rite???in a 80,000 capacity stadium isint it 2 less??

it shud hav been 25,000 fr both and den 30,000 neutrals or mayb evn 30,000 each fr da supportrz and da rest fr da neutrals ............ hw many neutrals r there gonna b anyhw :mad:

@kopite: i m jst vry scared of a defeat ........... dat wud b terrible to deal wid esp considerin hw da season has gone

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Hey! Don't worry and don't be afraid! :) We got to believe! I believe we can play wonderful tommorow, like in the first semi final match with Inter, we can do this!

FORZA DORIA!

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Good luck guys, it would be great for you lot to win another trophy. I would just like to ask... is the game in Rome? I havent read much on the game and I will not even be able to see it as I am working :( However I will be looking at the scores on my phone hoping you do not let Lazio win this. Would also be good for Cassano-Pazzini combo to end up on some silverware.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Just read it is in Rome. The maximum capacity for Rome is now 67,000 (Can fit in more, but after segragation and such it is impossible)... so I suppose 16,000 for each and 35,000 for executives and neutrals etc. In the end I hope both teams at least fill their tickets which I am sure will happen and we see a nearly full stadium.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Good luck guys! :happy:

·
Registered
46,331 Posts
Yes, the remaining 35,000 will likely be laziali, but the kind of laziali you hardly notice if not when they boo their own team :D , so in terms of support I think the two clubs will be more or less even.

·
Registered
46,331 Posts
Probable lineup of Sampdoria according to gazzetta

------------------------Castellazzi
-------Campagnaro-----Lucchini----Accardi
Raggi-----Sammarco---Palombo----Franceschini---Pieri
--------------------Pazzini------Cassano

Raggi for Padalino because Mazzarri is worried about the weakness of the right flank in defense. I would field Padalino nevertheless but it's just me...
Fact is that with Pieri on the opposite flank this one looks more like a 5-3-2.
The lineup of Lazio is the one posted in the Lazio forum.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I hope it will happen again! Samp players celebrating our first Coppa Italia in 1985.

Forza Doria!

·
Registered
46,331 Posts
If Foggia plays against Raggi / Padalino, he could create pretty much mess in case the Swiss would have started.

Pity there isn't Ballota anymore in Lazio, Pazzini scored against him even last year!
I'n stupid, I'm so accustomed to talk about Foggia (the club) with you that when I read Foggia I thought: "what do Foggia have to do with this game?" :drunk::drunk:
Back to the normal world: Padalino could force Foggia to defend a bit, instead with Raggi we mostly try to contain him... not sure that it's the best move. More, Raggi is so technically unskilled that he can move forward just to pass the ball as soon as possible to a companion next to him.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts