Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's start a thread and hope we won't be forced to abandon it after few (or one!) games.

3rd round

Sampdoria - Salernitana

Tomorrow, Tuesday, October 27. At 2 PM Italian time. The game will be broadcsted by RaiSport HD, but unfortunately I won't be at home nor will have the chance to watch it in any way.
Ranieri will surely give a chance to play to the players who had few chances to play lately, above all because we have the derby 4 days later: Colley, Ferrari, Regini, Askildsen, La Gumina, Letica/Ravaglia...

·
Registered
46,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I could not watch the game but it was a win and we used mostly reserves so our starters could concentrate on the derby. Mission accomplished.

1-0 goal scored by La Gumina

·
Registered
46,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sampdoria - Genoa 1-3

And we are out of the Italian cup.

I can't believe what I watched. After pretty much 60 minutes in which we were in control, we threw the qualification away with three presents to a pretty average Genoa. Ranieri could have changed something after the first goal we conceded. He waited till the third instead. La Gumina was assisted by Verre a few times in the first half but could have done better, in the second half he disappeared completely. He is a sort of very poor men's Maxi Lopez. We'd really need a target man. What Scamacca is for Genoa. I hope Adrien Silva isn't what I have watched today, because if he is just that Sampdoria should offload him in January. The usual Tonelli, the usual Léris: two calamities.

My ratings: Audero 6 - Bereszynski 5, Yoshida 5.5, Tonelli 4 (Candreva nv), Augello 6 - Léris 4 (Darmsgaard 6), Thorsby 6, Silva 4 (Ekdal 6), Jankto 6 - Verre 7 - La Gumina 5.5 (Gabbiadini nv). Coach: Ranieri 4

·
Administrator
53,108 Posts
Scamacca looks like a beast. His second goal was brilliant.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts