You spelled spezial wrong ;)

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
So the semis will be :

Roma vs Fiorentina or Milan
Juve/Lazio vs Inter/Napoli
:howler::howler::howler:

Milan will most likely be eliminated, and I suspect Lazio will win. So you get half of the table right, the other completely wrong.

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
bad result for the roma brand.
is gameover alive????????????? probably killed himself after the shootout.

the masters of coppa italia are ousted. hehehe

·
Registered
12,153 Posts

·
Registered
16,829 Posts
I opened a youtube clip of Zaza vs Torino knowing he scored two goals to see if he is NT material. I will refrain from judging his skill level from just this clip (his two goals were excellent but had other bad touches during the game).

Real question is: How was he still on the pitch at the end of the game? He committed 4-5 minimum yellow card infractions in that video.

·
Registered
45,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #51 (Edited)
Real question is: How was he still on the pitch at the end of the game? He committed 4-5 minimum yellow card infractions in that video.
yeah, he had to be sent off and Allegri considered the option to replace him early in the second half in order not to highlight the referee's bias exaggerately. The funny thing is that the very last foul was committed when Allegri had already decided to replace him, but truth is that probably Zaza had to be booked again and sent off before he scored the first goal, if we consider that Molinaro before the second goal was booked again and sent of for a similar foul. Obviously a referees with cojones was needed (or simply a referee...) and Doveri proved he is not that kind of referee. A red card against Juventus in the derby at the Juventus stadium? Oh no no no! That's so wrong!

Strictly talking about Zaza and Italian NT. He can make a Schillaci but in similar situations could also leave us with 10 players on the pitch. He is a bit like his former fellow at Sassuolo Berardi... or Totti or Cassano in the past...

·
Registered
12,153 Posts
I think the fact Zaza went for the block and not the tackle saved him. His knee did catch the GK's ankle.

No upsets yesterday then. All the action is on one half of the bracket between Juve, Lazio, Napoli and Inter. And in the other half, Milan has an easy path (on paper) to the final.

Unfortunately, by the time we face Lazio, they'll probably be a better team with a new coach.

·
Registered
45,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Inter defeated Napoli 2-0 at San Paolo. Sarri kept Higuain on the bench for 72 minutes, lost that bet and finally called Mancini "finocchio" because the referee sent off Mertens. :eek:
After the game commented "I apologized later, but Mancini didn't accept my apologies. I hope he will accept my apologies tomorrow and he will apologize in his turn, because not accepting someone else's apologies is not nice". :palm:
LOL at Mancini getting so upset at being called gay anyway. :D

·
Registered
12,153 Posts
Inter defeated Napoli 2-0 at San Paolo. Sarri kept Higuain on the bench for 72 minutes, lost that bet and finally called Mancini "finocchio" because the referee sent off Mertens. :eek:
After the game commented "I apologized later, but Mancini didn't accept my apologies. I hope he will accept my apologies tomorrow and he will apologize in his turn, because not accepting someone else's apologies is not nice". :palm:
LOL at Mancini getting so upset at being called gay anyway. :D
Yeah, seriously hilarious stuff. :howler:

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
A tactical master piece by Mancini today. Nothing fancy but knows how to contain and suffocate a superior opponent completely then wait for the break to punish them in a vintage Italian style.

Having the best keeper in the world helps too.

·
Registered
12,153 Posts
the funny reaction might have been intentional from Mancini. He knew it'd put a lot of pressure on his competitor, Sarri.

41 - 60 of 102 Posts