·
Registered
4,314 Posts
Who is Gervinho?

·
Banned
316 Posts
Hail the forhead.

I think it's fair to say his time in England was just :scared:, but the reason Arsenal bought Gervinho was because of his good performances at Lille scoring and creating chances, it didn't work out for him at England, he failed badly, but maybe it was the league, he might need something different, I'm saying Gervinho is the best, but what I'm saying is everyone is already slating him without giving him a real chance to play in Roma, his seasons at Lille were particularly good ones, don't know what the hell happened at Arsenal, but now he's at Roma, I understand why most of you don't really want him, but maybe he could finally find his old playing style like when he played at Lille.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
I dont think you can argue his physical capabilities and his technique much but when I saw him for Arsenal he would just constantly fail in delivering the final ball whether that is a shot or pass. But personal I'm always willing to give a player another chance so hopefully he can make an impact for Roma.

Its always good to get others opinions on players around here but apart from a few most of them talk outta there ass anyway so we'll just have to wait and see.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts