Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, it was...

1. Oli, back from injury, scored the winning goal for Pana in their 2:1 away win over Xanthi in the Greek League.

2. Wojciech Kowalczyk and Slawomir Majak scored a goal each in a 3:1 win for Anorthosis Famagusta over the the 1st place team in the Cyprus League. Their team is currently 3rd.

3. KALUZY and Kobylañski scored a goal each for Energie Cottbus in their 5:1 win over ZEA.

4. Wichniarek scored a goal for Arminia against the champions of Germany, Bayern Munich in a 3:1 loss (he made it 1:1).

5. Radoslaw Gilewicz i Jerzy Brzeczek scored a goal each for Tirol Innsbruck in a 3:0 win over WSG Wattens.

6. Ebi Smolarek and Rzasa scored a goal each for Feyenoord in their 7:1 thrashing of amatuer side RVVH.

Dudek had a pretty good game this weekend, cant say the same about his Liverpool team though.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Olisadebe has impressed his new coach...

Olisadebe in pole position

A goalscoring cameo from Poland star Emmanuel Olisadebe against Xanthi is set to keep Panathinaikos' record signing Michalis Konstantinou out of the first team.

Olisadebe returned from injury away to in-form Xanthi on Sunday, coming on in the 75th minute to score the vital winning goal.

"Konstantinou is a player I rate," insisted PAO coach Sergio Markarian but the £8 million Cypriot is set for a spell on the sidelines after poor recent form.

Olisadebe's strike and the tree points it earned were crucial as PAO look to make up lost ground on leaders Olympiakos and AEK.

Croat striker Goran Vlaovic is also expected to start Wednesday's second leg Cup tie against Iraklis in Athens as they look to recover a 1-0 deficit.

PAO will be without defender Yourkas Seitaridis who picked up a knock on Sunday, and new signing Minas Pitsos is expected to be named among the substitutes.

-Finally they realize he's better than Konstantinou. I do agree that both Konstantinou and Oli should start games. I don't even know why they bought Konstantinou for so much money. They bought Oli for liek 3 mil and he's worth about 13 mil now, i should say, and Konstantinou was bought for 8 mil and he's worth jack right now, :D. Im just playin, Konstantinou is a good player, not better than Oli though ;). Hope Oli keeps impressing in the CL.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts