Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Crystal clear :groan:
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
No, it's not a penalty!:stuckup:
It's Crespo who's holding down Zebina. Zebina has not done anything. He was just running to defend and because Crespo slowed down, the Argentine bumped into Zebina and hence making it look like Zebina fouled him...:groan: What a dirty player that Crespo....:groan:

Superb Call by Sgr Bertini!!!:star::stuckup:

Cheers.;)
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
I am assuming you missed this penalty then as you scored 0 goals in the match, i must have missed that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,477 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
I am assuming you missed this penalty then as you scored 0 goals in the match, i must have missed that.
It was early in the game so I also missed it. Just as the ref by the way, I smell something suspicious here, me, Jern and Bertini...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,202 Posts
its so funny


we bitch when other teams cry foul against us saying it all evens out

but when it happens to us

we bitch and whine...

fair and balanced milan fans are
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,061 Posts
And u are the exact opposite, Lav... neither fair nor balanced at all either, isnt it? ;)
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Lav said:
its so funny


we bitch when other teams cry foul against us saying it all evens out

but when it happens to us

we bitch and whine...

fair and balanced milan fans are

if i was a Juve fan i'd say it was only a slight yank and if it had been anywhere else on the pitch you wouldn't be moaning about it :D ;)

but the thing is, it was so early and Milan were so dominant that you really should have rendered this decision meaningless.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,724 Posts
It was not just a penalty,Zebina should have been sent off as he denied a clear goalscoring opportunity.
The worst decision was the stopping of play by Bertini when Kaka beat Thuram to head for goal.There were 3 Milan players v. 2 Juve defenders.Why did he not play the advantage rule.Certainly,Bertini is a homer.All the crucial decisions favoured Juve.I just wonder how Berlusconi will react to this.I mean the most powerful man in Italy and the primeminister upended by a referee.I can understand when Juve do it to Inter,as Moratti has money,but no influence.I reckon maybe he will sort things out for his Milan as the season progresses.As for Bertini,all other clubs facing Juve and this man officiating are now warned,BEWARE. :smileani: Lets say his next FIAT has 0% interest.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,725 Posts
That just shows that there is nothing wrong in Milans penalties or any other thing whatsoever, but Juventus :yuck:
 

·
Proud Juventino.
Joined
·
20,505 Posts
San Siro said:
No, it's not a penalty!:stuckup:
It's Crespo who's holding down Zebina. Zebina has not done anything. He was just running to defend and because Crespo slowed down, the Argentine bumped into Zebina and hence making it look like Zebina fouled him...:groan: What a dirty player that Crespo....:groan:

Superb Call by Sgr Bertini!!!:star::stuckup:

Cheers.;)
who r u? , u r not payman :D

:star:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Haider said:
That just shows that there is nothing wrong in Milans penalties or any other thing whatsoever, but Juventus :yuck:
As an example we could just go back to Milan vs Livorno. Penalty and red card awarded on Dida. It was the 8th minute of the first half.
Furtermore, I still have to see a fair amount of GK's given a red card after that a penalty was awarded.
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Diavolo said:
As an example we could just go back to Milan vs Livorno. Penalty and red card awarded on Dida. It was the 8th minute of the first half.
Furtermore, I still have to see a fair amount of GK's given a red card after that a penalty was awarded.

don't get the hump, everyone knows it all evens itself out in the end. :wallbang: :pp
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,202 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
if i was a Juve fan i'd say it was only a slight yank and if it had been anywhere else on the pitch you wouldn't be moaning about it :D ;)

but the thing is, it was so early and Milan were so dominant that you really should have rendered this decision meaningless.

i agree with u jern...we should of scored easily inspite of the ref...

manuel,
i am just mocking us...we are first to say it evens out when we get a BS call...but when we dont get a call we whine....

anf fair and balanced is a jibe at fox news and thier faux slogan...just like ours
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,670 Posts
Diavolo said:
As an example we could just go back to Milan vs Livorno
So what? That is just one game. So maube i should use Reggina game as a proof that referees cause damage to Juventus...
But the tendency is you too get favourable refereeing against small teams and are used to getting even 10% clear penalties. Cause if that is penalty - there would be someting like 7-8 penalties each game.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top