Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Claudio Lopez, Gaizka Mendieta and Diego Simeone Are on their way to Atletico, or so it seems.

Apparently, there were some problems with financies, but that appear to be sorted out.

We are receiving 30 million Euro's and mandy is going for a loan only, with oprton to buy after one year for the price of another 30 million euros. (as if you did not know this already:D)

Well, although i wont cry for Lopez & Mandy, i find it hart to see Simeone leaving.

Three players out Crag, way to go.

who's next?

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Aca,

Is this confirmed now?

Would like to know for sure if you made Atletico yet another pain for us in La Liga :fero:

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, apparently, terms between the teams are definitevly agreed.

Lazio is gettinmg 23 million Euro for Lopez, 5 million for Simeone & cash advance of 2.5 million for Mandieta.

Simeone agreed terms with Atletico, and this deal will go through:( (Simeone WANTS to move there, and there were no problems with his contract)

Lopez agreed terms with Atletico too (3 million Euro a year for 5 years contract - although his signature is still missing;))

I believe that the main problem is Mandietta, who wants the same salary like At Lazio (4.1 million Euro's a year).

So, thats why "seems";) I cant confirm it 100%, but it seems almost certain.

·
Registered
91 Posts
The last thing i heard from Madrid is that Atletico defenetly don´t want to pay Piojo and Mendiata´s salary and now are only thinking in Simeone....

Are you sure?¿?¿

1 - 6 of 6 Posts