Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone seeing the germany game right now on ESPN? Ok yes they are winning 4-0 but the commentaors are saying its a grea tperformance for the germans. This is the most boringest game i have ever seen. The fricken playing saudia arabia. ANd nowwe all no it makes Germany favorites to win the cup right?:rolleyes:

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
I fell asleep during Denmark- Uruguay, but 8-0 is 8-0.
That's an impressive thumping any way you slice it.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Well, even though Germany was going to win it anyway, I think the Saudis lost it more than Germany won it. I fanything this might instill a bit of overconfidence in the team as well. I still don't think they'll do to well, they definitely won't get any farther then the quarters like last year.

·
Registered
109 Posts
old fashion game!!
I thought it was not possible in
modern football,and in a competition like this one loll.

·
Registered
964 Posts
And there some fools that wan't for slots for African and Asian teams , in the world cup:rolleyes:

·
Registered
642 Posts
tHE only reason Germany won by such an inflated scoreline is because the ref let them get away with their bullying tactics throughtout the game without doin squat; they dominated from start to finish by knocking the poor Saudis (who never complained to the ref) off the ball. A few of the German goals came off what should have been a freekik to the Saudis, but the ref had no control of the game and let Germany do as they pleased.

Some of the refs in the opening games have been really crap, FIFA is using their **** less experienced refs in the openin up first. The ref in the Brazil game was crap, he had no control of the match and then gave em a pk that should have been a fk just outside the box.

Lets hope we dont get any bodgy calls against us in our games.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
OG BENFIQUISTA said:
tHE only reason Germany won by such an inflated scoreline is because the ref let them get away with their bullying tactics throughtout the game without doin squat; they dominated from start to finish by knocking the poor Saudis (who never complained to the ref) off the ball. A few of the German goals came off what should have been a freekik to the Saudis, but the ref had no control of the game and let Germany do as they pleased.

Some of the refs in the opening games have been really crap, FIFA is using their **** less experienced refs in the openin up first. The ref in the Brazil game was crap, he had no control of the match and then gave em a pk that should have been a fk just outside the box.

Lets hope we dont get any bodgy calls against us in our games.

Screw the Germans. We will beat them again as we did in Euro 2000 with our "B" team....

·
Registered
333 Posts
Flo-Town...

You are so wrong:D

We don't need our B squad. Me, you, Couto 5, Fee-Go, Chris, OG Benfiquista, Lady Eagle, Penguin, Pila etc... could beat them.

Well, I'm sure we could beat Saudi Arabia and China:tongue:

·
Registered
135 Posts
FLOTOWN

You must be nutts Germany just had to much class and were to good at the end of the day. It was a great performance by Germany if they had played a bit better in the opening 20 minutes the scoreline may have 10 or 12 nill. :groan: :fero:

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
porto-rules said:
FLOTOWN

You must be nutts Germany just had to much class and were to good at the end of the day. It was a great performance by Germany if they had played a bit better in the opening 20 minutes the scoreline may have 10 or 12 nill. :groan: :fero:
Hey, Dumb:ass: Porko tools. Why is your avatar still Porko. If you're a Pork Chop then you should have a Portuguese avatar. We're all in this boat together.

BTW, I saw the game and the Arabs couldn't kick themselves out of a paper bag so give it a rest.

I would rather take on Germany than South Korea and USA in this World Cup. They were overrated coming in, they're more overrated now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts