Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A certain regular of the United forum describes our fine sport as Soccer.

You will be outted.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Is it the Canadian pretty boy?

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Oh; I now know what you may be talking about :)

Ryan: It's australia - people wont know what I'm talking about

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Hahaha, when i say football in North America, people always think im talking about American Football (NFL). Have no choice but to use the term soccer. Soccer is actually the official term in North America...I;d love to see you try to change that Ryan :D

Maybe you should start a petition and see how far it goes. :)

PS, where is that big gay ass Yatta?

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
same in Aus.

I think he may be referring to my facebook status, which to explain my current feeling I had:

"Ben got kicked in the balls at Soccer last night"

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm meant to out you :(

I will change the world. Football>Soccer.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
We all know America and Australia rule the world mate. It's the Bush/Howard connection.

Pretty soon It will be called Soccer world wide, Newton will be yelling at the 'umpire' and Gab will be yelling for Vidic to 'kick it to touch' ;)

·
Third Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,100 Posts
We all know America and Australia rule the world mate. It's the Bush/Howard connection.
I'm not even sure Australia is part of the world. It's too far away to make any difference. I'm no geographist, but I'm pretty sure Australia is further away from my house than Venus.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
We will rule the world in a few years; especially if we keep on side with the mighty U S of A. We are so lucky to have such a big brother looking after us.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Your right next to China, IE your F*CKED.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
officialy it has been changed to Football in Aus. as well.. its just that most people still use the term Soccer, which sucks balls..

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Your right next to China, IE your F*CKED.
hahahhah - I read somewhere that Australia is one of the most susceptiple countries in the world in relation to being raided. I guess that's why suck up to the Yanks so much.

officialy it has been changed to Football in Aus. as well.. its just that most people still use the term Soccer, which sucks balls..
You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make the prick drink. The current generation of supporters call it 'Soccer' because that's what it was marketed and pushed as. Back in the 70's and 80's it was football, but being a soccer/football fan was considered being a fan of homosexuality (Remember Johnny Warrens book: Sheilas, wogs and poofters.)

The current marketing and promotion of the game as 'football' will not be felt for 10+ years, when the current generation grow up friendly with the term.

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
A certain regular of the United forum describes our fine sport as Soccer.

You will be outted.
In South Africa the official term is soccer, but whenever someone uses that horrible, slanderous term I administer a swift kick to the testes to teach him/her a lesson.

Football is football, no matter what some ignorant folk would have you believe.

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
It has actually been proved that they are not the same sport. Football is a game where you use skill, power, acuracy, intelligence, poise, and tactics to try and get a round ball into the opposing teams goal. Soccer is a game where you kick the ball really hard to one side of the field and run after it, rinse and repeat.

Mind you though, the US soccer team will still kick the Mexican football team's ass in every game they play. Though that would probably come down to the fact that Mexico's football evolved from UFC and bare knuckle boxing.

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
:mad::D

Touché.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Bloody Tip Rat! I'm not even Dinky Dy australian but Stuff It: I'm jumping on the band wagon...

Eat Dirt Ya Prick

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Narny, I thought you could have found some better photos to be honest :pp

Photo 1) Australian cricketers posing for a photo, nothing special about that.
Photo 2) Who says he even edged it?
Photo 3) Thats sevens rugby, its not even a proper sport. (but South Africa are still better than Australia at it)
Photo 4) AB is a legend :proud: Look at that marvellous dive.

Whilst I was searching for photos of Australians, I stumbled on to quite a startling fact, that being Australian sportsmen's love of male nudity! (and Narny since I know you are English first and foremost I know you will take this in good spirit :))

First off we see Andrew Symonds enjoying some full frontal male nudity:

Hussey can't resist a look:

Chappell took it one step further and actually had to have a feel:

Even so-called macho Australian rugby players love the male form:

And just for good measure:

P.S. Narny I love you :kiss:

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OH **** OFF YOU BUNCH OF *****. WE USED TO OWN YOU :mad:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts