Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone told me that I should stop making excuses and that I´m the best one ever at making them but here I go again.

Juve - Viola = NO BATIGOL !!!

Tell me it´s not amazing that this could happen again !!!

Milan without Sheva, Roma without Totti, Montella and Delvecchio twice both home and away, Lazio without Nesta, Inter without Vieri, Viola without Batigol, Bologna without Andersson and I don´t even want to look at players from the mid and lower clubs.

It´s scccaary !!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

·
0 Posts
ahhhhhhh don't worry bout makin excuses
the sad thing is that its actually true
:((((((

ahh the only compensation was the fact that even without Nesta though we could still beat them !!!

Which doesn't say much on their behalf!
OH well imagine how humiliated they would've been if he was there.....

Ciao ciao and Mitica LAZIO
FORZA CAPITANO SANDRO..... il pui bello del mondo!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Its the jammy luck of Juve!!

There is nothing we or Lazio can do about it! It's a fact of life :(

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Simpitica, haha.. don't be ridicilous. We played better than you. You make it sound like we played **** against you. The fact is we shoulda won. OHH yeah right! LUCK!!
It's JUST PURE LUCK that we are leading serie a!! yez of couse.. :p :p :p

juventino

·
Registered
574 Posts
well, u guys can't blame it if lazio's defence is sooooo bad that they can let batigol score 1 min before time!! so what?? fiorentina DREW AWAY to milan without batigol too. why are u keep on looking to find fault in saying that juve is not a good team, svennis?? u're so particular in this sort of things........juve played inter AWAY without zidane and we won!! whether with or without batigol, juve is gonna kick fiorentina's a** tomorrow!! u should be grateful because we are going to do u a favour by beating fiorentina tomorrow after they forced lazio to a draw last week. then u can be happy because they lost!!
ciao......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts