Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,we should be neutral to a draw...we knew it would be tough and one point is always better than none.The way things are now we should try to take at least one point from Juve.OF COURSE we consider the two games with Udinese and Lecce definite wins.Udinese are tough side but we should definitely beat them.Lecce will be more easy but both of these games re tough!

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
too bad parma had to tie a struggling team like roma, but i hope they get back and start scoring like they lately have done...and the bad news today is that F**king sheva scored to go ahead of crespo in the scoring race...i really think crespo deserves to win it more..dont you agree amo? he has done much more for parma than what sheva has done for milan.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
tsss you guys are lucky to escape with a draw from any game on Olimpico and you konw it. Roma is a great team and on Olimpico they have kicked serious ass all season long.

Crespo seems to be a great guy, laid back and very sympathetic and I hope that he can compete with Sheva for the Capocanoniere or how you spell it but Milan look strong and they have an easier run.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
The important thing was not to lose. We did that and I'm really happy for it. Now all we need is two wins in the final three games. 60 points will most definetely make the trick. Roma has to win all their three remaining games to make it 60 and Inter also needs to win all three to get passed us. And if that "Scontri diretti" thing is valid it would mean that Roma couldn't make it passed us if we get 60 points. Milan is more or less in the same position as we are. The two points we have down to Inter is worth a great deal.

------------------
Hear the triumphal march of Parma!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Svennis is right, Roma are EXTREMELY tough in Rome! I'm happy with a draw, and I think that it's a good sign against a team of their calibre.

Also, Totti was carded for a foul on Thuram and won't play in their away game vs. Bari. That's excellent news for us!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Bad news: Fuser got injured and will not play for Italy against Portugal. I hope he will be availible against Udinese.

About Zoff´s selection: can you believe that he picked the Inzaghi bros instead of Montella?

·
Registered
237 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! I HATE it when Fuser gets injured!!!! He's crucial!

Zoff is a fool. Just look at the results.

But Vanoli got called up! ( Maybe he's not ... ;) )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts