Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arnautovic scored a fantastic goal for Austria, check it out, it´s all over da place. He looked fit. Mourinho looks stupid not to play him, even if he sees him everyday in training I´m pretty sure I know better than Mourinho if Arna should play or not and he should play.

So I choose Arna and if Mourinho doesn´t play him more often it´s time he get sacked.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
is it a joke so should I be laughing??

·
Registered
59,326 Posts

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
lol honestly supporting the coach is a way more effective move than supporting the player no doubt.

Thats what got INTER in that hole before sacking this coach cos this star player wanted him gone

Run like a circus

Gotta support the coach bobbz

·
Registered
45,032 Posts
lol honestly supporting the coach is a way more effective move than supporting the player no doubt.

Thats what got INTER in that hole before sacking this coach cos this star player wanted him gone

Run like a circus

Gotta support the coach bobbz
Best to support both, but yeah, gotta stay on the coach's side...especially if his name isn't Zaccheroni or Tardelli.

·
Registered
45,032 Posts
No, it's Bob's joke that everyone just gets. Gonna lock this thread now since you just killed it by making me explain things to you.

·
Registered
59,326 Posts

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
nice goal

i feel like i care about him more now that we face against him, than when he played for us. I mean, i watched him play whenever he was subbed in with us, and i think he was at least decent.

But now...I feel like i care about his form more than when he was at inter.

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Arnautovic was the best player of Austria on the pitch yesterday. Great player and he had a good evening yesterday. If he always played like yesterday (attacking and defending - he was everywhere on the pitch) he would've been very very useful.

He could've killed of Belgium in the 85th minute, if he would've passed the ball, making it the 2-4. In stead Belgium sieged their goal in the final minutes scoring twice.

But it wouldn't be Belgium if they didn't get a ridiculous 4-4 in the final seconds of injury time.

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
In the 85th minute the belgian coach took away Fellaini and Simons in midfield and put on Hazard and Lukaku.

At that time we had Lukaku, Ogunjimi, Vossen, Hazard, Legaer in our attack. Desperate try to still win the match against 10-man Austria.

In the end, we turned over the game to 4-3, but do you think all those attackers helped out in defence? NO, Austria just run at our 4 man defence and outplayed them.

How hard can it be to park the bus for 2 minutes when playing 11 vs 10. It's ridiculous.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts