Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
acc. slovak media, everyone´s favourite seems to be Ján Kozák of Košice.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gotta love the guy, he is warrior on bench. Kinda psycho, had a lot of troubles with media and opposing coaches in past, looks calmed down now. Cant wait to see Kozak breathing down the player´s neck and let them run their socks off, this is exactly what they need :howler:

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what is amazing on Jan Kozak is his undisputed club´s loyalty. His CV looks like

Player: Kosice, Kosice, elsewehere, Kosice, Kosice
Coach: Kosice, Kosice, suburb of Kosice, Kosice

·
Registered
220 Posts
Ján Kováčik said that Kozák expressed interest when asked, according to a TA3 interview. He deserves it! He took a team that was fighting to survive relegation for several years and put out a strong showing this last season.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another candidate is Lubo Moravcik. New coach should be announced soon, early July at latest.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ján Kováčik said that Kozák expressed interest when asked, according to a TA3 interview. He deserves it! He took a team that was fighting to survive relegation for several years and put out a strong showing this last season.
Kozak knows no ifs/when's he's straightforward man, and he wants that job. Atm its his to lose, Moravcik is too inexperienced as a coach.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Was just a matter of time after that shambolic result against Liechtenstein.

Kajoo, what do you think of Hipp as a coach and would you be opposed to the idea of him taking control of the team individually if he was presented the chance? Or do you think a new direction such as Kozak or Moravcik is the way to go?

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tp, Hipp has limited experience as a head coach, thus no. He served ad a head coach only 3 full seasons. I'd prefer even Radolsky or Bubenko ahead of him.

Kozak is the most experienced coach avalaible, at least out of coaches who weren't yet working with NT.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I can't say I know too much about Kozak or his prior history but he has done a good job at Kosice this past season, probably even a chance to finish top 3 if Skutka stayed.

If he gets the job he might even recall his son into the starting line up, what do you think Kajoo?? :wee:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Great choice! Now I hope he is spared the wrath of the fans. But if not, I'm sure he'll be welcome back at Košice. Maybe as compensation, the national team can bail them out. His contract lasts through Nov 2015.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
we can beat you twice with Kozak doing a lap of honour with trollface and it will be still not enough fyi.

capito ? :flirt:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Kozák brings back Mucha after his banishment. Interesting. 1-1 draw with Romania in his first match at the helm.

S8YkfRaOffE

1 - 20 of 54 Posts